• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyoom

Mewleon01

Nyoomster
Years
  • Hmm..introductions, introductions..guess I'll make this one quick and in a "nutshell" type of thing. owo)

I'm currently working on a Hearthstone and Pokemon ccg online game which I've been working on for since July 2017. I also like to play TCG competitively irl and also very big fan of Pokemon fan games in general. Also irl I'm in my high school marching band and play French Horn/Mellophone. I'm also a current mod of a "big" ccg game fangame called Undercards, another Hearthstone themed fan game (based off of undertale.)

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Mewleon01!

It's really cool that you're working on a Hearthstone and Pokemon game. There are quite a number of Pokemon TCG players on PC though I've never tried the game personally. It just seems like a really expensive hobby to me! :P

Anyways, it's very nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time around the forums!

Years
  • Welcome welcome!! I love the cards, but primarily for collecting over anything else. It's great to see people who play TCG competitively, doesn't seem like there are as many of those around on PC. Have a very good time posting! <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wow, a Hearthstone and Pokemon TCG hybrid. That sounds.. very ambitious and intense. But I'd bet a small fortune that a nice group of people would kill to have a game like that! All the more impressive seeing as you're in high school too. I'm surprised you have the time to take up such a project! But hey, more power to ya!
    '
    Anyway, welcome to PC! Hope you have an awesome time and happy posting! 8)

Mewleon01

Nyoomster
    Years
  • Hello there, welcome to PC! really nice to see you here.

Sounds like you have a ton of interesting projects there, for sure. Playing competitive is awesome, you can make a lot of friends with it for sure, since when you have been playing competitive TCG? also, it's really nice to hear that you play an instrument! it can change your life indeed. I been playing guitar for a year so far, mostly following a music career, are you interested in other instruments? and what kind of music do you like?

Hope you have a great stay here with us and good luck with your projects!

I've been playing competitive for about 2 or 3 years now and went to Dallas Regionals in December 2016 with MMY, didn't do to well imo

And having a music career is just life changing through me through out my middle and high school carrer, and especially marching band, can be a killer sometimes but at the end, all the hard work is worth it!

And thanks for welcoming!

Last edited:

Mewleon01

Nyoomster
    Years
  • Wow, a Hearthstone and Pokemon TCG hybrid. That sounds.. very ambitious and intense. But I'd bet a small fortune that a nice group of people would kill to have a game like that! All the more impressive seeing as you're in high school too. I'm surprised you have the time to take up such a project! But hey, more power to ya!
    '
    Anyway, welcome to PC! Hope you have an awesome time and happy posting! 8)

Thanks! Just made a thread on it in progressing projects if you'd like to check it out! owo

Back