• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mega Blue (Version 1.1.4)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Are the Learnset Tables the same as in gen 7? I'm loving the game, but I want to know when to evolve my Nidorino lol

Did you add/update the tms? If so, where can I find the new ones?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Are the Learnset Tables the same as in gen 7? I'm loving the game, but I want to know when to evolve my Nidorino lol

Did you add/update the tms? If so, where can I find the new ones?
    The learnsets are mostly similar to ones from ORAS. The TMs are unchanged, though some of them have changed locations. You can check those locations in the guide provided with the patch.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    idk if this was asked but with alolan forms being in this does that include the grimer line? alolan muk was a personal favorite of mine

Years
  • idk if this was asked but with alolan forms being in this does that include the grimer line? alolan muk was a personal favorite of mine
    Yes, Alolan Grimer is included. You can catch it in Five Isle Meadow or trade a regular Grimer for it in the Pokémon Lab on Cinnabar Island.

Years
  • Hello, dev! I'm using Deluxe v.1.1.4 and I want to use Leafeon in my playthrough, but since leveling Eevee up crashes the game, and the current way to evolve Eevee to Leafeon is level it up in Viridian Forest... is it hopeless for me to use Leafeon as a playthrough team member? Or is there another way for me to have a Leafeon? Thanks in advance. 🤙

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Three issues I spotted in the game, all with the Alolan forms:
    - Alolan Rattata doesn't seem to evolve at level 20 at night. At least the in-game traded one I got does not evolve. I am playing during night time (I can even see in the in-game world) and still nothing. Edit: same is applicable to Cubone in the Sevii Islands. I tried evolving it outside of the Sevii Islands and it evolve to regular Marowak just fine. It only does not evolve into Alolan Marowak. Is there something missing?
    - The traded Alolan Sandshrew has no ability. It also seems to be a mandatory female. The in-game trade itself is a bit buggy with some weird text showing.
    - The Alolan Grimer trade doesn't work. I caught a wild Grimer at the Pokemon Mansion and the game does not recognize it as worth for the trade for the Alolan Grimer.

A final suggestion: I would propose Eevee to evolve into Glaceon and Leafeon via the Ice and Grass Stones like in the new games, and just remove the in-game location evolutions. It makes things simpler. Plus, then you can sell the Ice Stone so you don't have to make it a hold item for the traded Alolan Sandshrew and Vulpix.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    So Alolan Rattata doesn't evolve during nighttime and Cubone also doesn't evolve in the Sevii Islands at all (but it does evolve to regular Marowak in Kanto, I tried). I think there is an issue with night time based evolutions in general with this hack.

Years
  • Hey. This is one of my favourite non-CFRU hack, alongside Kanto Black. I played this hack alongside Delta Emerald and loved them both. However, I've got something to say about some bugs that you might need to address some time.

• For some reason, Roost crashes the game. That happened in Sevii and I didn't save my game when heading there, this meant that I was forced to start post-game almost twice.
    • Stomping Tantrum (Bad Tantrum) has negative priority in this game; it doesn't normally. You can test it with Primeape.
    • Against Archer in the Rocket Hideout at Five Island, his Electrode does not even move.
    • Mega evolution bug. If a Pokémon uses an attacking move while it mega evolves, the move hurts itself. This might something to do with the game engine rather than the game itself.

One last thing; Gyarados/Mega Gyarados is the best in Emerald / Fire Red hacks that utilise physical / special split; so use it if you can! Especially the mega-evo has Moxie as its ability; which means you can easily steamroll through the opposing teams.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Is there a quick way to get Eevee to Umbreon / Espeon in the main story game?

Years
  • Hello, dev! I'm using Deluxe v.1.1.4 and I want to use Leafeon in my playthrough, but since leveling Eevee up crashes the game, and the current way to evolve Eevee to Leafeon is level it up in Viridian Forest... is it hopeless for me to use Leafeon as a playthrough team member? Or is there another way for me to have a Leafeon? Thanks in advance. 🤙
    Is there a quick way to get Eevee to Umbreon / Espeon in the main story game?
    All you need to do is to go to the Black Belt guy in Celadon who gave you an Eevee, talk to him and he'll evolve your Eevee into whichever Eeveelution you choose from the list (in Classic version this "feature" is only available in the post game, in Deluxe you can do it from the moment you get an Eevee).

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Where could I obtain the metal coat? I need to evolve my onix.

Edit: I've found the metal coat, however, I can't seem to find the mega stones, though I've gone to all of the locations of the ones I need to find (Beedrill, Kangaskhan, Steelix)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Hi! Has anyone ever had the problem with trading between Delta and Mega? I've tried different emulators but they just don't seem to work.

VBA Link 1.8 - Trading stops at "Communication standby" when you select the Pokemon for trade.
    VBA Link 1.7.2 - Trade does work, but after disconnecting there is a black screen and the game just stops, can still hear music going on.
    MyBoy - When confirming the two players, the error then reads "Sorry we have a link error. Please reset and try again"

I dunno what isn't working or if the trading between the two is not working. I've tried trading between two of the same game, and they work.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is almost my ideal game. I love that it's limited to the first few hundred monsters. Helps it to not feel bloated. And I love love love your decision to keep the important trainers' teams in their classic incarnations, with a couple of minor changes. I can't tell you how crazy it drives me when gym leaders suddenly burst out with legendaries and stuff in some hacks.

Seriously, thank you for this!

I feel like once you remake it using CFRU, it'll be perfect.
    A couple of things I really hope to see: A Nature/IV/EV/ABILITY changer --this is in a lot of other CFRU hacks and is a godsend for OCD people like me.
    Getting rid of the need for HM slaves. Making HMs deletable is great, but it'd be awesome to just have the HM and be able to use it regardless of Pokémon. Again, a lot of other hacks have this built in.
    And then other than bug fixes, I would love to be able to use Sirfetch'd, hahah.

Again, thank you for this and I really hope to see an update soon!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I was wondering, will you include an update featuring the Gen 8 and 9 regional variants and cross gen evolutions of the first 3 Gen mons? You don't have to if you don't want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I know that these hacks were meant to be purely the Gen 3 mons with the later Gen evos only, but have Riolu and Lucario ever been considered for these games due to their big presence in other Gen 3 related media outside of RSE?

KeiMmx

Kevin Allyn
    Years
  • Hi, this hackrom is really good, I enjoyed making a living dex of this game.

Just one question, where can I find the TM's you buy from Celdadon department store and the Rocket prize corner? They seem to have been removed from the game. And I really want those Flametrower and Thunderbolt TM's.

Back