• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen The Pokemon Mansion

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In the generation I and III versions of Kanto (and LGPE's Kanto too but I'm not including that in this discussion) there is an abandoned, and burned Mansion in Cinnabar. You are required to go in here to find the Key to the Gym. However, that isn't all that's here. If you look around the Mansion, you can find these peculiar Diary Entries about the birth of Mewtwo...

Did you explore the Pokemon Mansion besides looking for the key to the gym? I've always found it interesting that there's journal entries just...scattered around the mansion about Mew & Mewtwo.

Years
  • Yes, I explored every inch of the mansion and I read all those diaries about Mew and Mewtwo.

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I almost never went back there after completing the search for the lost key since there wasn't much to do there other than run into wild Pokemon every three steps. I liked the Mewtwo diary entries, though. Those were neat.

jensmoking

Little boygirl.
    Years
  • Yeah, when I saw stuff 'bout Mew and Mewtwo I was very hyped, idk, maybe that childish me liked that kind of things a lot

Back