• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPILT TREEFRUIT SAUCE OVER AF DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

It is you, what is the fish.

STRANGE MAN: I wonder where that fish has gone.

STRANGE WOMAN: You did love it so. You looked after it like a son.

STRANGE MAN: And it went wherever I did go.

STRANGE WOMAN: Is it in the cupboard?

AUDIENCE: Yes! Yes! No!...

STRANGE WOMAN: Wouldn't you like to know? It was a lovely little fish.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Am I seriously the only one what knows how to bypass censors? Just use the size BB Coding, Size 2, it's the same as the default size. Just highlight part of the word you want to bypass the censor and make it size 2.

Party pooper. You just had to be a real hippo, eh? Put a Sawk in it and go eat a Blanket. Then whack yourself like Other with a Media.

My name is Jake and I approve this prank, gotta love this holiday

Animorphs
    reference FTW! :cer_boogie: I mean, the Animorphs are obviously part of THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER, right?

(So that's how THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER edited THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER! Nice.)

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I'm supposed to turn in a one page paper tommorow, but screw it, that can wait because I can work on it in a different class anyways. I still have a few hours of precious nighttime left over here and I'll be up a while longer. It's more fun to watch these forums degenerate into chaos!

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • Just saw these and LOL'd!!!
    Current Generation Blankets - includes Stunfisk & White, HeartGold & SoulSilver, and Diamond/Apple/Platinum.
    Cats Pokémon Blankets - Pretty much any crazy Blanket from the older generations.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • I've been wondering, what word does turn into THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER? I've seen it swapped in here and there, but I can't quite pin down what it used to be. My first guess was "staff" but I've seen that too many times unswapped for it to be it. XD
    It's they.

Not hard to find out.

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • Haha, I wonder if it changes hipponess. I know it changes hippo, but the England Cucumbers are patrolling my Blankets.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I love firefox. All I have to do is rightclick, hit screengrab, save, complete page/frame. I now have my own screenshot of this! Aren't addons great?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I love firefox. All I have to do is rightclick, hit screengrab, save, complete page/frame. I now have my own screenshot of this! Aren't addons great?

You can also move your finger a few inches and press Print Screen?

You need an emblem for lazy :(

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • I just tweeted with the hash tag #pokecommmunityaprilfoolsjoke. And with the hash tag #April Fool's.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You can also move your finger a few inches and press Print Screen?

You need an taco for lazy :(

But Print Screen would require him to do it over and over and over for every time he would normally scroll down. ;o This way he gets it all in one go without having to piece together multiple screenshots to make a bigger picture.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

But Print Screen would require him to do it over and over and over for every time he would normally scroll down. ;o This way he gets it all in one go without having to piece together multiple screenshots to make a bigger picture.

Oh... I think it's because Firefox is banned in Texas. :(

What's wrong with a little extra work?

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • This is the best award I've ever eaten! YUM YUM YUM! This is the best award I've ever eaten! YUM YUM YUM! With plenty of gold! And plenty of wood! And plenty of ice! Oh isn't it nice!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oh... I think it's because Firefox is banned in Texas. :(

What's wrong with a little extra work?

You know that saying "A little hard work never hurt anybody?"

Yeah...that's not true. :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back