• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PokeCommunity Election #2 Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • It's being planned.

Dates are in the process right now.

IT HAS NOT STARTED

YOU CAN NOT SIGN-UP ANYWHERE YET!!

Last edited:

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • As soon as possible. =D

Brittany and FG? They've already won it once, they don't really need to go again, do they? ^_^;

And staff should definitely be allowed to run. The benefits of being (Vice) President are your own usergroup with a coloured name of your choice, so it's not really fair keeping staff out of it.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Yeah, but people had such a problem with it before...

1) Get it underway ASAP.
    2) Nah, they ran before. Why run again? >_>
    3) No. They already have a color... (even if it's hard on the eyes)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    1)ASAP
    2)Nope, I know in reallife they could but...yeah...
    3)Nope, neither Brittany nor FG were mods when they ran

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • 1) *nods*
    2) Exactly. There's a good 6,000 or so members here at PC, so allowing the previous winners to run again isn't really fair.
    3) It's not having a colour in general, it's having your own usergroup with your own personalised colour. It's not like any random staff member can go to Steve and ask, "Can I have my own usergroup?" Besides, I planned on running before I was promoted...

aRedMoon

Years
  • :/ Well, I guess it'll have to be majority on the staff thing. We'll see...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • The fact that Brit and FG weren't staff when they started running doesn't mean that we should disallow staff to enter. I was planning to enter long before I was promoted, so just suddenly saying that I (and other staff) can't run... >_>;

aRedMoon

Years
  • There was the same problem the last election, there's a large group that don't want y'all running.

aRedMoon

Years
  • You already stand out. You've been picked as a good member by the higher staff, which are more important than the lowly members....\

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Annually is a long time. :/

6 months is good, I'd think.

I'd say 4 months actually. 6 months is half a year, which is kinda while.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Um... it's not about getting people to notice you. It's about having your own usergroup, dagnammit. Besides, JA and Sarah ran last time.

EDIT: The elections started in September, so it's too late for 4 months, Trikip.

aRedMoon

Years
  • And both lost. Even if they did cheat.

@Trikip: It's already been nearly 6 months. ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I think maybe keep FG and Brit out of it, sorry but like... o_o;;; Just... like they said, it's not really fair. I don't see why leave the mods out of it, maybe the higher staff, but I don't think the mods shouldn't be able to run. I understand the problem but grow up, people >> If you were modded would you still like to run?

aRedMoon

Years
  • I didn't want to run when I was a mod. Well... only for a purple name, but that's beside the point. :P

I think banning SMods+ would work. o_O

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • *nods in agreement with Kylie* It's kind of upsetting. I've wanted to run really badly since the elections ended, and I know that 98% of people who were offered a mod job would accept it.

aRedMoon

Years
  • I'm all for that. No SMods+... but it's not like they'd want to run anways. <_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back