• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sure! Rufflet/Braviary are Sun exclusive so I'll do them all on there, so they'll be Japanese. Is that alright?

If you wanna do Pikipek for them that would be great! The other two I think I have bred already, need to update my list again. @@
it's perfectly fine. i'll soon work for the Pikipek then. sure you only need brave bird? or additional egg moves needed?

Years
Hi Jorge! Sure, I could find something! We also had a trade set up a looooong time ago, would you still be interested? This is what I had listed (my stuff -> your stuff):

????? Darkrai, Ash's Pikachu, KOR YOTD Swablu, McD Pikachu, PokeBox Swablu, PC Skytree Raq (JPN)
-> VER2013 Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, Bianka's Miltank, Helen Volcanion

Oh, I forgot our trade, sorry :(. And yes, I'm still interested. I'm glad you're still interested after a very long time :3c

By the way, which event do you want for the Ash Hat Hoebb Pikachu?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
NOTICE
I have changed my equivalencies to a credits system, so please check it!
(If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I can clarify!)

Oh, I forgot our trade, sorry :(. And yes, I'm still interested. I'm glad you're still interested after a very long time :3c

By the way, which event do you want for the Ash Hat Hoebb Pikachu?
No problem! I'm glad you are still interested too! c:

Oh yes! I think I would like the Korean Year of the Dragon Bagon please! I'll add it to the old trade!

If it's possible, I'll be around this evening (in my time) to trade, but it not I should have time over the weekend too!

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey Road! Long time no see!
I have a hefty list of shinies I'm interested in. Discovered a hacker gave me a bunch earlier in the year, so I'm trying to recover. Plus, I'm trying to get all of the gender differences.

Happy to do whatever trading ratio you see necessary. I'm also happy to break the trade apart, if need be. I probably won't be free this weekend during your availabilities except for your Saturday afternoon (my Friday evening). I'm offering anything in my shop, shinies or events. I know I have a few special shinies you're looking for, and if you are looking for gender differences for shinies, I have those, too.

If we need to use Soapyyy as a throughpoint, let me know too. Our schedules normally match up fairly well.

My Interests:
Spoiler:

Thanks!

Years
NOTICE
I have changed my equivalencies to a credits system, so please check it!
(If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I can clarify!)

No problem! I'm glad you are still interested too! c:

Oh yes! I think I would like the Korean Year of the Dragon Bagon please! I'll add it to the old trade!

If it's possible, I'll be around this evening (in my time) to trade, but it not I should have time over the weekend too!

Hi. I'm available right now and tomorrow. I'll prepare everything for the trade. Tell me when you're ready.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi. I'm available right now and tomorrow. I'll prepare everything for the trade. Tell me when you're ready.
Morning! If you have a little time, I can probably do it today. I need to clone things. This should be the trade, correct?

ふゆやすみ Darkrai, Ash's Pikachu, KOR YOTD Swablu, McD Pikachu, PokeBox Swablu, PC Skytree Raq (JPN), Hoenn Hat Pikachu
-> VER2013 Dialga, Palkia and Giratina, Bianka's Miltank, Helen Volcanion, YotD Bagon

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hey Road! Long time no see!
I have a hefty list of shinies I'm interested in. Discovered a hacker gave me a bunch earlier in the year, so I'm trying to recover. Plus, I'm trying to get all of the gender differences.

Happy to do whatever trading ratio you see necessary. I'm also happy to break the trade apart, if need be. I probably won't be free this weekend during your availabilities except for your Saturday afternoon (my Friday evening). I'm offering anything in my shop, shinies or events. I know I have a few special shinies you're looking for, and if you are looking for gender differences for shinies, I have those, too.

If we need to use Soapyyy as a throughpoint, let me know too. Our schedules normally match up fairly well.

My Interests:
Spoiler:

Thanks!
Geez, sorry it took me forever to reply! I've been doing a bunch of other nightmarish trades for Serebii and I lost track of this post. @@

Glad to see you back tho, and wanting so much! I can certainly find enough I'd like from you. ;3

I'll follow my credits system for sorting it out! So, all of those Shinies are only 1 credit for a total of 37. I think this is what I'd like (listed the equivalent credits in parenthesis at the beginning). Miiiight change it in a bit depending on how some other trades go.

Spoiler:

Also, I have a person on Serebii who is trading me Unown S and ? which I think you are missing still yes? Once I get those I'd be happy to trade them to you for a couple more Unowns or something!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Geez, sorry it took me forever to reply! I've been doing a bunch of other nightmarish trades for Serebii and I lost track of this post. @@

Glad to see you back tho, and wanting so much! I can certainly find enough I'd like from you. ;3

I'll follow my credits system for sorting it out! So, all of those Shinies are only 1 credit for a total of 37. I think this is what I'd like (listed the equivalent credits in parenthesis at the beginning). Miiiight change it in a bit depending on how some other trades go.

Spoiler:

Also, I have a person on Serebii who is trading me Unown S and ? which I think you are missing still yes? Once I get those I'd be happy to trade them to you for a couple more Unowns or something!

No worries. I've been taking extended breaks from Serebii and PC lately. I'm also going on vacation beginning Thursday until the 3rd and then the following weekend I'm going on another vacation. We could try for one of your Wednesday times, if you're still doing those, but I don't know for sure. So, our trade will probably have to wait until after those dates. I figured I would letchya know everything I needed and assumed stuff would change along the way.

I would love to get those last, precious Unown. My collection is so close, I can taste it!

Thanks so much!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
BIG UPDATE!!!
My entire collection has been condensed into one list! Markings have been updated to indicate what is only on 7th and what is on 6th, as well as revised to indicate other things.
Event Pokemon are currently missing until I update the lists tonight. Please be patient.

No worries. I've been taking extended breaks from Serebii and PC lately. I'm also going on vacation beginning Thursday until the 3rd and then the following weekend I'm going on another vacation. We could try for one of your Wednesday times, if you're still doing those, but I don't know for sure. So, our trade will probably have to wait until after those dates. I figured I would letchya know everything I needed and assumed stuff would change along the way.

I would love to get those last, precious Unown. My collection is so close, I can taste it!

Thanks so much!
Man that sounds nice. @@ I've had a lot of events on the weekends lately so I'm also having trouble finding times then. Yes I still do my Wed nights, but I thought it didn't normally work for you? (It's 7-10 PM my time which for most is anywhere from way early morning to midday.) It can wait though, no worries!

Cool! I'm still trying to catch the dude (he's not very attentive to the site so messaging is a nightmare @@), but I'll let you know the details when I get them!

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Man that sounds nice. @@ I've had a lot of events on the weekends lately so I'm also having trouble finding times then. Yes I still do my Wed nights, but I thought it didn't normally work for you? (It's 7-10 PM my time which for most is anywhere from way early morning to midday.) It can wait though, no worries!

Cool! I'm still trying to catch the dude (he's not very attentive to the site so messaging is a nightmare @@), but I'll let you know the details when I get them!
I stacked all of my vacations in the early spring, but now I'm basically out of PTO until August. Hopefully a Seattle trip in September if my partner gets accepted for a table at a comic con. Kinda up in the air, though.

Yeah, that's pretty early in the morning for me; way before I wake up.

I hate tracking people down. I've had more of a problem with that on Serebii than on here, though. I know I've been guilty of missing a trading time, but when it happens more than once with someone else, I get pretty frustrated.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I stacked all of my vacations in the early spring, but now I'm basically out of PTO until August. Hopefully a Seattle trip in September if my partner gets accepted for a table at a comic con. Kinda up in the air, though.

Yeah, that's pretty early in the morning for me; way before I wake up.

I hate tracking people down. I've had more of a problem with that on Serebii than on here, though. I know I've been guilty of missing a trading time, but when it happens more than once with someone else, I get pretty frustrated.
I feel ya. I have to save all mine for my trip back to the US at the end of July. Funny, I live near Seattle! (I mean, my family is there and I'll return there when my time in Japan is done.) Good luck, hope it works out. c:

Darn. Well, we can put it on hold. Hopefully I'll be catching this other trader tonight and I can get those two Unown, then I'll adjust the lists.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I feel ya. I have to save all mine for my trip back to the US at the end of July. Funny, I live near Seattle! (I mean, my family is there and I'll return there when my time in Japan is done.) Good luck, hope it works out. c:

Darn. Well, we can put it on hold. Hopefully I'll be catching this other trader tonight and I can get those two Unown, then I'll adjust the lists.

Sounds great!
I actually did my undergrad at UPS in Tacoma, so I lived in the area for 4 years. I love it there. Came to Utah for grad school and sorta just stayed.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
UPDATE!
- Re-added all my Event Pokemon, along with quite a few new older events!
- Added uncaught Legends from various games in the renamed Unreceived Events & Pokemon section

Sounds great!
I actually did my undergrad at UPS in Tacoma, so I lived in the area for 4 years. I love it there. Came to Utah for grad school and sorta just stayed.
Alright, I did get the new Unowns, and here is the info I jotted down:
Unown S (Lv. 36, Sassy, UT) *
Unown ? (Lv. 36, Docile, UT) *
Forgot to jot down OT/ID but both seem fine to me and are from a more established trader so I think they're in the clear! I'll count these on your list, which should bring it up to 39 credits.

Alas, after reassessing the list I realized I want more Shinies than originally intended, so I've had to cut Events to make way for them. Once again may change it as I realized I have a Scatterbug that I didn't check the pattern for, but assuming it's all in the clear, the new list should be the following:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hello Road I wanted to ask if I could breed you Slowpoke (F, Bold, EM Zen Headbutt, Love)
Archen (M/F, Jolly, EM Knock Off / Defog)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
UPDATE!
- Re-added all my Event Pokemon, along with quite a few new older events!
- Added uncaught Legends from various games in the renamed Unreceived Events & Pokemon section

Alright, I did get the new Unowns, and here is the info I jotted down:
Unown S (Lv. 36, Sassy, UT) *
Unown ? (Lv. 36, Docile, UT) *
Forgot to jot down OT/ID but both seem fine to me and are from a more established trader so I think they're in the clear! I'll count these on your list, which should bring it up to 39 credits.

Alas, after reassessing the list I realized I want more Shinies than originally intended, so I've had to cut Events to make way for them. Once again may change it as I realized I have a Scatterbug that I didn't check the pattern for, but assuming it's all in the clear, the new list should be the following:

Spoiler:

No problem whatsoever! That looks great to me. Hopefully I can carve some time out for you. I might just wake up early one day so we can trade on a Wednesday night.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello Road I wanted to ask if I could breed you Slowpoke (F, Bold, EM Zen Headbutt, Love)
Archen (M/F, Jolly, EM Knock Off / Defog)
Hiya! Slowpoke is still available for breeding! I'm not sure about Archen tho; I got one but I don't remember it having the right egg moves. I'll check on that and let you know.

No problem whatsoever! That looks great to me. Hopefully I can carve some time out for you. I might just wake up early one day so we can trade on a Wednesday night.
Cool! There's no rush really, so no need to push waking up early if you don7t want to. @w@, This'll be the last trade for me to complete Shiny LivingDex (besides form differences), but I'm still hunting Slakoth so I can focus on that. (Was gonna trade for it but then I started hunting it, and now I'm 400 encounters in and can't give up, so...good way to end a 10 year hunt lol.)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hiya! Slowpoke is still available for breeding! I'm not sure about Archen tho; I got one but I don't remember it having the right egg moves. I'll check on that and let you know.
Hi I'll get started breeding that Slowpoke for you, I'll do the Archen as well just in case.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Well, turns out the Archen doesn't have EITHER of the EMs I needed, so yes please! What did you want in return? :0
Can I have your October 2014 Shiny Gengar
Male, Lv. 25, Timid UT and your Game Freak Mew Lv. 5, Calm, UT, ENG # in exchange for the mon's, I should have them done in couple of days I also want to breed in a couple of additional egg moves as a bit of a surprise.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Can I have your October 2014 Shiny Gengar
Male, Lv. 25, Timid UT and your Game Freak Mew Lv. 5, Calm, UT, ENG # in exchange for the mon's, I should have them done in couple of days I also want to breed in a couple of additional egg moves as a bit of a surprise.
Are you gonna breed me these and send them to me in the egg? In that case they're worth 3 credits each for a total of 6. Gengar and Mew (note that it is the 6th Gen one, not from the VC) are only 3 credits, so you can choose more if you'd like!

(If you plan to hatch them and then nickname them for me, then they are only worth 4 total but you could still choose another non-Shiny event for that~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back