• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Oh no, Spanish name please. I think it's very cool, ;3

Oh lucky! I'd like to use her in LC and she needs Def on that set so she's fine! No need for a bottle cap, I have plenty. I would like her nicknamed Iris please!

It's a bit tricky; everything is technically only at most 4IV and therefore only counted as 1, but I doubled it since they're all nickname-able. Diancie isn't much of an add-on so I don't mind sending it over too (and then it's an even amount of Pokemon).

I have to work tomorrow but I could come on in the evening, maybe from 5 PM my time, as well as all day on Monday (10 AM to 10 PM). Let me know if those times would work!

Great, okay, I could do that all! I'd also be available for sure tomorrow at 5pm your time. If you can't, then I can also schedule for Monday your time, though I have classes here beginning at 9pm your time, so we'll see. (:

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Great, okay, I could do that all! I'd also be available for sure tomorrow at 5pm your time. If you can't, then I can also schedule for Monday your time, though I have classes here beginning at 9pm your time, so we'll see. (:
    Alrighty! I realized I said 5 but I have to boot up my game and clone and all that, so it might be more like 5:30 if that's alright? I SHOULD be out of work on time today since I have nothing extra to do afterwards, but if something comes up I'll let you know.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Alrighty! I realized I said 5 but I have to boot up my game and clone and all that, so it might be more like 5:30 if that's alright? I SHOULD be out of work on time today since I have nothing extra to do afterwards, but if something comes up I'll let you know.

Yep, 5:30 is fine! (: I'll be waiting if anything happens.

Years
  • hey, i see you're offering to catch Pokemon in certain ball. can i make a request to catch eevee in these following balls?
    - Lure ball
    - Fast Ball
    - Level Ball
    nature and IVs don't matter since i'm going to use them for my breeding parents.
    as for the payment, i can breed for you level Ball Pikipek, Archen with Defog, and Dive Ball Wishiwashi.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • hey, i see you're offering to catch Pokemon in certain ball. can i make a request to catch eevee in these following balls?
    - Lure ball
    - Fast Ball
    - Level Ball
    nature and IVs don't matter since i'm going to use them for my breeding parents.
    as for the payment, i can breed for you level Ball Pikipek, Archen with Defog, and Dive Ball Wishiwashi.
    Sure can! Do you care about the language or gender?

Oh, one breed is more than enough for the three! Let's see...Since it'll be in Japanese, I think I'd like Wishiwashi the most! (Note the gender, nature and EM tho, if possible.)

Years
  • Sure can! Do you care about the language or gender?

Oh, one breed is more than enough for the three! Let's see...Since it'll be in Japanese, I think I'd like Wishiwashi the most! (Note the gender, nature and EM tho, if possible.)
    nope. it doesn't matter at all.
    you sure only ask for one breed? i will be getting Brave 0 Speed Ditto like tonight, or tomorrow so i will start breeding tomorrow. is that okay?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • nope. it doesn't matter at all.
    you sure only ask for one breed? i will be getting Brave 0 Speed Ditto like tonight, or tomorrow so i will start breeding tomorrow. is that okay?
    Cool! I'll try to work on them starting Fri night maybe, hopefully will have them for Sat or Sun at the latest.

Yup, one is fine! You're just asking for Ball Pokemon which are super easy, and since I can clone the balls aren't an issue haha. Take yer time, keep me posted! c:

Years
  • Cool! I'll try to work on them starting Fri night maybe, hopefully will have them for Sat or Sun at the latest.

Yup, one is fine! You're just asking for Ball Pokemon which are super easy, and since I can clone the balls aren't an issue haha. Take yer time, keep me posted! c:
    Hi, i just breed some of Wishiwashi babies. i got some options for you. which one you want to take?
    1. Brave Wishiwashi with IV speed nearly Flawless, or
    2. Brave Wishiwashi with IV speed nearly 0?
    they are all 5 IVs though, you don't have to worry on their stats beside the speed.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi, i just breed some of Wishiwashi babies. i got some options for you. which one you want to take?
    1. Brave Wishiwashi with IV speed nearly Flawless, or
    2. Brave Wishiwashi with IV speed nearly 0?
    they are all 5 IVs though, you don't have to worry on their stats beside the speed.
    Hmm, since it's Brave I'll take the one that's nearly at 0. Let me know the nature and I'll give you the nickname!

(Also, I have had a pretty long day today and still have more to go, so I'm not sure I'd be able to catch yer Eevees tonight. I have all day tomorrow though and it shouldn't take long to catch them, so I'll talk to you about trade times then!

Years
  • Hmm, since it's Brave I'll take the one that's nearly at 0. Let me know the nature and I'll give you the nickname!

(Also, I have had a pretty long day today and still have more to go, so I'm not sure I'd be able to catch yer Eevees tonight. I have all day tomorrow though and it shouldn't take long to catch them, so I'll talk to you about trade times then!
    well, the nature is Brave of course. i do have the one with 0 speed, but it is a female so she's out of the list. no need to rush. take your time and we can trade sooner or later.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • well, the nature is Brave of course. i do have the one with 0 speed, but it is a female so she's out of the list. no need to rush. take your time and we can trade sooner or later.
    Sigh, I definitely meant gender. I forgot that I said male on it originally, but actually I'll take the female (assuming you didn't release it or something)!

Years
  • Sigh, I definitely meant gender. I forgot that I said male on it originally, but actually I'll take the female (assuming you didn't release it or something)!
    yeah i keep her safe with the other babies. or you can have both? i'm totally okay with that.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • that's a cute name for a brave girl. haha. okay, i'll get her nicknamed tonight.
    My other one is Lana so they match. ;3 I have an even't tonight at about 7 so I won't be home then, And I have someone over in an hour, but I think I'll have some time between those events if we wanna try and trade today.

Years
  • My other one is Lana so they match. ;3 I have an even't tonight at about 7 so I won't be home then, And I have someone over in an hour, but I think I'll have some time between those events if we wanna try and trade today.
    i do have an event to go tonight too and i still don't know what time it will be done. so, if we can trade her some other time is fine by me.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hey Road, I'm back again and am interested in some of your Pokemon, like always! Here they are in order of most wanted to least wanted:

Spoiler:

Would you perhaps care to take a look at my recently-opened shop and see what interests you? Thanks Road. (:

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hey Road, I'm back again and am interested in some of your Pokemon, like always! Here they are in order of most wanted to least wanted:

Spoiler:

Would you perhaps care to take a look at my recently-opened shop and see what interests you? Thanks Road. (:
    Welcome back! c: Sadly that Mew is not from the GBA game, but I keep forgetting that I do have the code for it since I bought one of the special Pokemon 2DS models here in Japan. Lemme look and see if I still have the code for it and I'll try to redeem it!

I'll continue this over in your thread to get it some bumps! c:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • NOTICE
    I will be unavailable to trade until the 14th due to holidays in Japan. I should still be around for negotiations but they will be slow.

UPDATE
    - Added Ash Hat Pikachu, including my first self-redeemed one!
    - Still updating ball listings for Competitive Shinies​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back