• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Thank you Midori.....Oh I was wondering did you get your name from like Midoriko from Inuyasha?

Years
  • No..here:

Midori means green in japanese..which is my favorite color
    Chi is the name of a character from one of my favorite shows...

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Oh cause I've always thought you got your name from Midoriko in Inuyasha. But your name is cool.....my old name here was ghostfosparta but Kratos is better in so many ways.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OMG, that was you? I remember seeing you with that name but I don't think I knew you well at all.

My name Kratos means strength...in Greek...it is just the greek word for Strength. And the character from Tales of Symphonia.

Years
  • What IS Tales of Symphonia? I've seen it's a very popular rp ..and other things..so what the heck is that?

XD

I got trap-door57 from (Raven) who is now Raven's Phoenix..He let me take that username..then I changed it, and I'll keep it! ^^

Makoto

Years
  • since you obviously like starfire, and have plenty of mustard, here!

*gives Midori Chi a Life-Sized Starfire Plushie*

Makoto

Years
  • i dunno... i never played. it.

*gives all members free Tales Of Symphonia games*
    find out for yourself ^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Kratos said:
    Oh cause I've always thought you got your name from Midoriko in Inuyasha. But your name is cool.....my old name here was ghostfosparta but Kratos is better in so many ways.

Wow, I thought I was the only one that thought Midori Chi came from Midoriko o_o;

How have you been lately, MC? Sorry I've neglected your club ._.;

Years
  • XD

I'm doing fine! A littlw worried about a test tomorrow, but fine! ^^

By the way, I haven't seen the epy with Midoriko in a long time..Because Midori means green..does she wear green?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • No, she wears robes similar to Kikyo's, actually...a bit more decorated and adorned, but still priestess robes...I think o_O She may be wearning armor, too...*shrug*

I would google an image for you, but I'm sure there'll be tons of hentai before I find an actual pic, so it's a no go ._.;

Last edited:

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Yeah...Oh well! XD

Oh yeah! I never gave you mustard!

*gives her mustard*

Back