• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
  • Yay! The club had revived again! ^^

Sure, you can come in!
    I haven't seen you in a while! What's up? ^^
    *glomps angel*

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hi Midori...how've you been? I haven't talked to you in awhile I've had some really bad time at school so I didn't want to take anger out on people here that's why I'm barely online as much if your wondering.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    My vacation was alright but I got sick so that's was yet another reason why I was barely on.....

I'm glad your still okay I've been down since it seems like everyones avoiding me lately...has it been like that with you here?

Years
  • ??
    No..not at all. Why would they ignore you? C'mon! How could you consider yourself ignored when you've got all that rep? You have more than me, lucky! ^^

^^ ^^ ^^

he he, I love making that face...

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Midori Chi said:
    ??
    No..not at all. Why would they ignore you? C'mon! How could you consider yourself ignored when you've got all that rep? You have more than me, lucky! ^^

^^ ^^ ^^

he he, I love making that face...
    The rep does mean anything compared to my friendship.....Thank you very much Midori....so you like Chobits right?

Years
  • Yeah..it does me too..I was looking for pics of Starfire, but they woulddn't work, so I used this...Umm..I'm gonna change my sig....

*looks for pics*

Back