• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 6 Pokémon Cries (Complete)

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
th3shark had began ripping the generation 6 Pokémon cries a while back, but never completed it. With the Generation 6 project going on for Essentials, I wanted to have all of them and not just the ones he posted. Alas, it is way past my bed time, but at least they are all done and compressed into a file for me to share with everyone.

I do not think I missed any of them, I even have Volcanion with Hoopa and its alternate form included for everyone.

Enjoy.

Download all Generation 6 Pokémon Cries

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Added, thanks. It was pretty late when I got to bed it was about 2:30am so I am not shocked I missed a couple.

It is now complete :)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
This have around 15 times the size of Essentials default cries. There some way of decreasing the file size?

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
This have around 15 times the size of Essentials default cries. There some way of decreasing the file size?

There are a hell of a lot of audio files here, compressing these down is going to take some time - time the developer can put in if they are concerned about the size.

Sorry mang, if I find time later to get around to it then I might. But right now it is going to fall upon the developer to compress them.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Seeing as Generation 6 games, in general, have higher quality sound effects and music, I'm not surprised the file size is bigger and honestly, I don't mind it.

Great resource, man!

LucasLyn

Lyn
Years
Hey, sorry for reviving the thread, but I really need this, but the file is deleted, is there any hope of you reuploading it (I know this thread is like 5 years old, but still)?

Back