• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2009
Are you On now?i would like to take them now if you are Online =)

I'm waiting for you at the wifi lobby now =)

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
diiferent ones check it out

Sorry, nothing really caught my eye^^; though I can work out a deal, VM if you like ;).

3pm should be fine for me, you have my fc right?

Can you PM me your FC >_>

can i get arceus and pichu? please!

Sure!^_^

I was bored, so I tried going through your unconfirmed pokemon's EVs/IVs.

Well I appreciate the time you took for me^^ well everything sucks for those pokes xD but now I don't know if my Umbreon is legit D: I highly distrust max IVd pokes^^; then again RNG breeding could have made it =]

Can I have the Modest one @Soul Dew? I'll trade you either an Adamant UT lvl 1 shiny Growlithe, Shiny UT lvl 1 UT Adamant Trapinch, or UT Shiny lvl 32 Adamant Swinub for it? If you have all of those let me know, I have others...and I see you are giving out a Modest Arceus? Do you wanna trade natures? I have a timid one I'll trade you for it that way I don't feel like I'm ripping u off

hehe the Arceus isn't really free anyway to those who have one :P so timid for modest sounds great!

And what others do you have? :3

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

You don't need to bump every last day of the week! >:[

xD nah just kidding do what you, but thanks again.^^

i'm on now, is this the right time? 3pm

Sorry I wasn't on... as I mentioned I can do 3 PM but its hard for me too hit...^^;

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
thats ok, what time suits you? preferably any time after 8am and before 6pm, not between 2.45pm - 4.45pm. almost anyday.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
hehe the Arceus isn't really free anyway to those who have one :P so timid for modest sounds great!

And what others do you have? :3

Shiny mild UT Magby, Shiny Bold UT Happiny, Shiny Modest BT Chikorita, Shiny Gentle UT Buneary, Shiny UT Jolly Altaria, Shiny UT Mild Surskit, Shiny Adamant UT Glameow?? Coolios on the Arceii.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Hey, no worries. After all, real life comes first, right? Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I've been out of town and unable to access the internet. Anyway, I'm in town and with Wi-Fi through Friday, so let me know what time would be good to get my Arceus and PCP. Thanks!

Sora267

Teh Epic Awesomesauce0rz
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
Do you have any Pichus and Arceus (either nature) left? If so, I'd really really REALLY appreciate it if I could get one of each! :D

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
i bump so that u get customers xD

>_> argh buisness has been slow for the last week xD

thats ok, what time suits you? preferably any time after 8am and before 6pm, not between 2.45pm - 4.45pm. almost anyday

Hm 5 PM on Monday might work for me^^

Shiny mild UT Magby, Shiny Bold UT Happiny, Shiny Modest BT Chikorita, Shiny Gentle UT Buneary, Shiny UT Jolly Altaria, Shiny UT Mild Surskit, Shiny Adamant UT Glameow?? Coolios on the Arceii.

Hm I might be interested in the Happiny^^ um do you know the IVs possibly?^^;

Can i get my Pokemon Now Perhaps you are Online?=)

Whatever time you posted that I was defiently not on dude >_> here would 9 PM eastern Monday work for ya? :3

how about evd darkrai for shiny luxray

Sorry I have one.^^; anything else you can offer?

Hey, no worries. After all, real life comes first, right? Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I've been out of town and unable to access the internet. Anyway, I'm in town and with Wi-Fi through Friday, so let me know what time would be good to get my Arceus and PCP. Thanks!

Would Monday at 9 PM work for ya?^^

Do you have any Pichus and Arceus (either nature) left? If so, I'd really really REALLY appreciate it if I could get one of each! :D

There's plenty left don't worry xD and sure you can have a set^^

animefreak55

Pokemonperson
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
Your
Concert Chatot
E4ALL Manaphy
GF Heracross
for my
Mitsurin Celebi
Hadou Mew
PCNYd Absol?

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Your
Concert Chatot
E4ALL Manaphy
GF Heracross
for my
Mitsurin Celebi
Hadou Mew
PCNYd Absol?

I'm getting offline right now^^; any other offers you can make?^^; cause I think I only like the absol.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
haha ok lol
its getting slow because u have most of the common stuff ppl trade with :D

and do u really want my shiny gatr or would u prefer a shiny adamant weavile with 372 attack and 349 speed? just got them yesterday :P

Last edited:

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
Monday at 9 PM would be perfect ^_^. I would like a Modest Arceus, but any nature for the PCP is fine. Thanks again!

Sora267

Teh Epic Awesomesauce0rz
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
There's plenty left don't worry xD and sure you can have a set^^

Great! When are you available? I've got no life so I'm available most of the time, apart from 10 AM - 3 PM EST on Mondays - Fridays, and whatever hours I'm sleeping.

Edit: I think I can do Monday 9 PM EST, since that's when you're getting on with the others.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Got my DS back and finished with Arcanine. ^^ His moveset isn't complete though. Fire Blast and Ember were meant to be replaced with Overheat and Iron Head, but I'm missing the TM for Overheat and I don't have Platinum so I can't tutor Iron Head. I'd need some time to have it done myself, unless you want to do it/teach different moves yourself. In that case, I could send them over tonight. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back