• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well, I'd like to have your Swellow if you're interested in Dugtrio.

Ok Swellow it is!^^ please VM me tomorrow my DS is practically zip on power, and I'm quite tired.

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
  • Whoops sorry! (how the heck did I not notice that -,-)

Sorry, but I have a weavile with a little bit better IVs^^; anything else you can offer?

I can offer a Garchomp with aproximatly the same Iv's as the ones you have but with a Different EV spread.

LV 100 Garchomp 25/31/12/14/30/25
    Jolly
    371/331/207/161/205/326
    EV trained by me 80 HP/140 Atk/252 Speed
    Outrage/Fire Fang/Earthquake/Swords Dance.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I can offer a Garchomp with aproximatly the same Iv's as the ones you have but with a Different EV spread.

LV 100 Garchomp 25/31/12/14/30/25
    Jolly
    371/331/207/161/205/326
    EV trained by me 80 HP/140 Atk/252 Speed
    Outrage/Fire Fang/Earthquake/Swords Dance.

Never seen that spread before, whats the stratagey that kind spread is used for? =D

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
  • Well it has more HP and the same defence as other Garchomps, i used him in the Frontier as a leader and won every symbol ^^ Sword dance (when not dangerous) then outrage everything...that's pretty much it for the strategy lol

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well it has more HP and the same defence as other Garchomps, i used him in the Frontier as a leader and won every symbol ^^ Sword dance (when not dangerous) then outrage everything...that's pretty much it for the strategy lol

Hm well that spread isn't on smogon.... then again they were the same basterds to put it on the uber list >_< here VM me later cause I gotta take off soon.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I'm getting offline right, now plus my DS is low on power, so can I send the 2 to ya tomorrow please?^^;

SLEaman

I'm just here, aren't I?
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I was bored, so I tried going through your unconfirmed pokemon's EVs/IVs.

Spoiler:

Also, I'll trade my EV'd Mamoswine with an EV spread of 6/252/252 and IVs: 6/31/25/23/5/30

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Rash, and modest.

Can I have the Modest one @Soul Dew? I'll trade you either an Adamant UT lvl 1 shiny Growlithe, Shiny UT lvl 1 UT Adamant Trapinch, or UT Shiny lvl 32 Adamant Swinub for it? If you have all of those let me know, I have others...and I see you are giving out a Modest Arceus? Do you wanna trade natures? I have a timid one I'll trade you for it that way I don't feel like I'm ripping u off :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Hi, can we trade now? My Dugtrio for your Swellow. And also, can you clone and give back please? I can't clone... Oh, and can I get the free Arceus (modest) and Pichu?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back