• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2010
    sorry. my friend just hatched a shiney charmander and i convinced him to trade it to me, can i still get the free PCP and Modest Arceus? I'll be on a 5pm EST.
    EDIT:I'm on now!
    EDIT: It doesn't look like you can make it but can you make it today before 7pm EST?

Last edited:

Sora267

Teh Epic Awesomesauce0rz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Free bump bump bumpity bump bump BUMP! ^_^

Edit: I'll catch you tomorrow for the Arceus and PCP?

Last edited:

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • Um...it's 9:18 PM according to my clock. Are you on Wi-Fi now? Just want to make sure we're on the same time zone (Eastern Standard Time). I'll be on for a little while longer.

EDIT: It's quarter to 10, so I'm logging off. Sorry if I missed you. I double-checked your FC, and I know mine works as well.

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Free bump bump bumpity bump bump BUMP! ^_^

Edit: I'll catch you tomorrow for the Arceus and PCP?

Catch Tuesday at 10 PM eastern ;).

sorry. my friend just hatched a shiney charmander and i convinced him to trade it to me, can i still get the free PCP and Modest Arceus? I'll be on a 5pm EST.
    EDIT:I'm on now!
    EDIT: It doesn't look like you can make it but can you make it today before 7pm EST?

I can make it at 5:30 PM eastern Earliest Tuesday^^

You still giving people Arceus?
    I have every other legendary so if you want one

Yep I'm still giving it out^_^ and don't worry its free you don't have to give me a legend :P

10ANIV Celebi?
    10ANNIV Suicune?

ID and nature on Suicune please? :3

haha ok lol
    its getting slow because u have most of the common stuff ppl trade with

and do u really want my shiny gatr or would u prefer a shiny adamant weavile with 372 attack and 349 speed? just got them yesterday

Hey its not like I'm the only shop thats slow here xD you have to admit that :P. Nah I'm getting a max IVd RNG breed Weavile soon anyway :3

If I was willing too update my thread there would be a heck load of more stuff =D IV breed, Shiny RNG, ect. >:D and how in the world is all my stuff common? >_> come on I have shiny IV pokes before the damn RNG days.

Well happiny is a hatched shiny and I'm kinda out of rare candies so to do IV's on a calculator at lvl 1 would be sorta ridiculous...its up to you. Its a good nature tho.

Hm well I have a AR once I get my IV code too work I could check it myself... but since I'm a cloner I doubt you would trust me too check it than trade for^^; since I can give is my word.

Got my DS back and finished with Arcanine. ^^ His moveset isn't complete though. Fire Blast and Ember were meant to be replaced with Overheat and Iron Head, but I'm missing the TM for Overheat and I don't have Platinum so I can't tutor Iron Head. I'd need some time to have it done myself, unless you want to do it/teach different moves yourself. In that case, I could send them over tonight. ^^

This great too hear!^_^ and I suppose I can get overheat =/ but is Iron possible at all in your reach?^^;

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Does your Shiny Umbreon know Curse? If it does I'd like to have:
    Your Shiny Umbreon, your Shiny Electivire, your Kabutops, your Dragonite and your Celebi.
    I can offer you a EV'd Jolly Lucario. IV's: 31/31/25/31/31/31 (it's not an hack, I got it checked); a EV'd Timid TRU Shaymin IV's: 10/26/3/15/17/26; a EV'd Shiny Gallade IV's: 31/31/21/19/2/31; EV'd Adamant Rhyperior IV's: 13/15/19/25/19/14; EV'd Careful Regice IV's 31/18/9/31/26/2.

Last edited:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • This great too hear!^_^ and I suppose I can get overheat =/ but is Iron possible at all in your reach?^^;
    Yep, I've got a friend with Platinum who I'm seeing today. I'll ask around for Overheat too. ^^

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Would you trade any of these Pokes for the any of the ones on my thread;
    10 ANNIV Lugia
    10 ANNIV Ho oh
    10 ANIV Arcticuno
    10 ANIV Zapdos
    10 ANIV Moltres
    10 ANIV Entei
    10 ANIV Suicune
    10 ANIV Raikou
    10 ANIV Latios

Sora267

Teh Epic Awesomesauce0rz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Alright, 10 PM sounds good. I can be on any time today though, so if you get on earlier, feel free to VM me or something so you don't need to get on twice!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    what would you like for this free Arceus??

its free lol...
    and latios i seen many of ur shiny EVd pokes in many other threads xD
    the only serious thing u got running is the free pokes :D (i think)
    and also ppl use ur arceus as trade baits ^^
    nice one on the weavile btw ;)
    YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BEAT ME WITH IT!!! jk xD

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    FREE ARCEUS!!#

Please? I'd like it modest please =]

Sure!^^

Does your Shiny Umbreon know Curse? If it does I'd like to have:
    Your Shiny Umbreon, your Shiny Electivire, your Kabutops, your Dragonite and your Celebi.
    I can offer you a EV'd Jolly Lucario. IV's: 31/31/25/31/31/31 (it's not an hack, I got it checked); a EV'd Timid TRU Shaymin IV's: 10/26/3/15/17/26; a EV'd Shiny Gallade IV's: 31/31/21/19/2/31; EV'd Adamant Rhyperior IV's: 13/15/19/25/19/14; EV'd Careful Regice IV's 31/18/9/31/26/2.

Sorry it doesn't have cure :[ and sorry, but not too interested in the offer^^; though maybe Lucario =/

Yep, I've got a friend with Platinum who I'm seeing today. I'll ask around for Overheat too. ^^

Great!^^

what would you like for this free Arceus??

Nothing its free. xD

Would you trade any of these Pokes for the any of the ones on my thread;
    10 ANNIV Lugia
    10 ANNIV Ho oh
    10 ANIV Arcticuno
    10 ANIV Zapdos
    10 ANIV Moltres
    10 ANIV Entei
    10 ANIV Suicune
    10 ANIV Raikou
    10 ANIV Latios

Hm I'm interested in your NZ Jirachis!^_^

Alright, 10 PM sounds good. I can be on any time today though, so if you get on earlier, feel free to VM me or something so you don't need to get on twice!

Well I'm on now xD but I'll catch you at 10 as well.

Are you still giving away a free Arceus?

Yes.

and latios i seen many of ur shiny EVd pokes in many other threads xD
    the only serious thing u got running is the free pokes (i think)
    and also ppl use ur arceus as trade baits ^^
    nice one on the weavile btw
    YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BEAT ME WITH IT!!! jk xD

Of course I know people have my stuff xP I've been trading here for almost a year now =D I just don't update the countless other stuff cause I like to keep it as backup >_> (or I just like it too much too trade it :3). The only serious thing I have is the free thing? O_- well look at your thread :P

Hey I know people use the Arceus as a advantage in trades x3 its just that since its hard to get now I would like to make it somewhat easy for people who don't have much too actually trade =] its just a gender of kindness my friend.

Hello ^^

What is a GW pikachi?

If I am right it was a Pikachu that was suppose to learn fly, but that was for GBA so when it was transferred fly had to be removed =/

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • "If I am right it was a Pikachu that was suppose to learn fly, but that was for GBA so when it was transferred fly had to be removed =/ "

What are the current stats for it? I'm still interested. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back