• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Galar's Legendaries in Welsh Myths

Years
  • I threw this idea out yesterday elsewhere on the Discord, but figured I'd make it a thread here too.

I have looked through some of the Welsh myths concerning dogs and otherworldly beasts, and I have found
    that Zacian, Zamazenta, and the Poison Dragon Eternatus appear to connect extremely well to pre-existing Welsh myths. An article that outlines these connections would make for an interesting read.
    If no one has any qualms about spoilers (it needs to connect to post-game Sword and Shield content and potentially gigantamax Pokémon), or has a draft they are working on already (I think Dragon said they had some notes), I'd love to work on this topic.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    It's a +1 from me, it certainly would be an interesting read. Especially for people like me who never connected those dots before!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yes, for sure. We had articles on e.g. Solgaleo and Lunala's origins which did well, so this could be a well-read article too.

With spoilers, it's fine by now (game's been out for over a month!). Can just say there's spoilers at the beginning of the article as fair warning.

+1

Back