• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i cant log out!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    i know soemone posted about this but its like somewheres on the 2nd page anyway i was gonna log out to change my name but its not letting me log out i notice that this has been a problem and its a problem for me too! what do i need to do to log out? *cries*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Look around, it's been answered many a time.

You need to clear the cookies manually.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    didnt i just say that i couldnt find the thread for it? <<;;

i dont even know how to do that clearing cookies manually doesnt tell me a whole lot where do i go to clear them?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Use the search button next time perhaps.
    If you're using IE, right click the icon on your desktop and choose internet properties. Then on that page, click "clear cookies"

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    never mind i figured out how to clear the coolies and that sort of thing but thanks kairi i'll remember that next time i guess sorry about that. anyway i finally logged out to change my name so could a mod close this?

Vampira

(Rose Flame)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Actually, I'm having a similiar problem. One of the computers I use to log on to the pokecommunity won't let me log out, and that line:205 message pops up everytime I try to visit the index. I deleted all of the cookies that I could from the pokecommunity manually, but there were quite a few that I couldn't delete, and when I clicked on them, they said I didn't have permission to be on that page.

Back