• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Is it safe to change the 7 row palette?

Dinisk

DinisK
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2019
    I change the Tileset of the map, but I noticed that the 7th row(advance map) of paint is mostly filled with emptiness. What is it connected with?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2021
    In my experience, it seems that palette 7 is linked with the secondary tileset, but never used. Therefore, it kind of has that feeling of being "dynamic", in the sense that, you can use palette 7 for either the main or secondary tileset and not have issues. I've done that, and I have never run into any issues with it

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yeah, I like to use these for tiles in the primary tileset when I want the palette to change according to the secondary tileset. Haven't had issues with it before =)

Back