• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greeting from the far and little Hungary~

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2018
    Hello! C:

My name is JigoKuu, and I'm a 22-year-old uni student from Hungary (EU).
    I love Pokémon, it is the first anime I watched (of course that time I didn't know anything about anime). I was 5-6 years that time and I was part of the enormous Pokémon-hype which spred in my whole country with the first season of Pokémon anime. (My poor parents could tell you a lot of stories about it, haha.)

After having some new friends who love Pokémon, I just realised about a year ago that I really miss Pokémon. So I started to rewatch the anime and I really would like to finally start playing Pokémon games as well! My ultimate favourite Pokémon is Mewtwo, but I generally like all Pokémons.

As you can guess/see/read, I really love watching anime. I also like reading mangas and play video games. (I have a few consoles I gave names, too.)
    I also collect mangas, and nowadays figures, too. I own BJDs as well. (My God, it seems I really like collecting things?) Oh, and I really like to draw and write in my free time as well.

I hope I can be friends with you!*3*

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, JigoKuu! Mewtwo is a pretty cool Pokémon. I think the first Pokémon movie really did him justice. What are you studying in uni if I may ask? We cover pretty much all aspects of the Pokémon franchise so you'll without a doubt find something that interests you. If you have any questions or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message. Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Collectors are cool. I've got a lot of merch of certain things and tbh looking at it makes me happy. <3 Nice to meet you and welcome! Big Pokéfans are always welcome, and I'm glad you're getting back into it since it really is a good franchise. See you around!!

Years
  • Hi Mr. JigoKuu It's lovely to meet you! It was my first anime as well. I have a few friends online from Hungary actually, It sounds like a great place I wish I could live there. I personally think Mewtwo is the coolest Pokemon of all time. I'm guessing you would agree. And I LOVE watching animes too, what's your favorite? Btw, have you ever read the Pokemon Manga? ^^ Let's be friends, I'm sure we'd have tons to talk about.

Back