• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cool/Useful Browser Extensions

Years
  • When installing a new browser (on a new computer for example), what are your must-have extensions? Similarly, have you recently found any really handy ones that you wanna share? I'll go first. I use Chrome, but I'm sure a good chunk of these would work on Firefox too. Not adding staples like Adblock though, because at this point, I feel like everyone should have that already lol.

Volume Master - controls video/music volume per tab. It was super useful when I had a Google Meets/Zoom meeting going on and I wanted to lower the volume while listening to a Youtube video.

Special Characters - most recent discovery. I feel like such an idiot now for having had to search "e with tilde" on Google for the past 4 years lmao

SponsorBlock - automatically skips sponsored segments in videos. Very useful for a channel like Linus Tech Tips. You can also set it so it won't skip, but just show you where the segments are. That's what I'm on right now.

DF Youtube - removes all the video suggestions on the Youtube home page/beside a video you're watching, and a lot more/a lot less depending on your settings. Super useful for me so I don't go on unnecessary binges when trying to search like a tutorial or something. The only thing I can see now on my home page is the Subscription tab lol.

Bitwarden - literal lifesaver. Stores all my passwords for pretty much every site I've ever logged into. All I need to do is memorize the 4 code PIN.

Years
  • uBlock Origin. and my primary reason is not to block ads to deprive a site of its revenue, but seriously to stop rogue ads from loading

Back