• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2013
    yo i'm new here as you can see =_=,19 years old i came from asia =_=,this nice site

TY

Hey there and welcome to the magical place called PokeCommunity... where magic... appearantly exists

It would be nice if you told something about your interests so we could get to know you better and direct you to some sections of our forums.

Also we have a friendly community, so dont hesitate to ask a moderator for help
    Also you can ask things to me, but that wouldnt be any helpful at all, since my knowledge isnt that great.

Anyways have fun, and i hope to see you around soon :3

Years
  • Welcome to the forum Zenesis! Good to meet you. ^^ Pretty neat that you're from Asia, I would love to visit sometime.

So what kinds of things do you like? I see you've already posted in our forum game boards and that is awesome to see. There are a lot of fun games there and it's likely one of our most popular places, I need to go post there sometime since it's been a while, haha. You're a Pokemon fan, right? What's your favorite game and do you have a favorite Pokemon? Since the forum is so big it means you can talk about pretty much anything, including non-Pokemon things like video games, music, and news! Personally I'd recommend Pokemon General if you're looking to talk about the Pokemon world as a whole, including merchandise like toys and figures, plus Pokemon Gaming Central to discuss Pokemon gaming in general. They're both big forums here and attract a lot of cool new members like yourself.

Have an awesome time posting around and such! If you need anything, make a post in the Questions & Feedback board and we'll help you as soon as we can. That's the place to go to if you don't understand something about the forum, like where to post what, so help related to Pokemon would go in their respective boards. So if you're playing Black 2 and are stuck, you'd ask for help in the Fifth Generation Gaming board. :) And if you'd rather ask someone for help personally, you can always message and I'll answer as soon as I can! We're all friendly though so you can talk to just about anyone.

See you around and awesome meeting you! Hopefully we can learn a little bit more about you since your intro was a little short, but if not, that's totally okay. I was never the best at talking about myself either anyway. Yours was sweet and to-the-point. n~n

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2013
    Yeah i''m pokemon fan and my fav pokemon is Mewtwo =_= cause too badass,for game i like Black & white 2(maybe pokemon X & Y next xD),i didn't write much cause not really good in english =_=" thanks btw.

Years
  • Hey there Zenesis, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Ah, we have a lot of Asian members here on PC! Quite the international community we are! :P If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our Fifth Generation Gaming section here on PC, which is home to all discussions B2W2! And we also have the X and Y section here for you to get the latest opinions, discussion, news, and speculation on the upcoming 6th generation as well. And not to worry, we have a lot of members here whose first language is not English, so you aren't alone on that. (:

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble. The last thing we want to see here is a new member getting an infraction just by not following a simple and small rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to leave me a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat with me! I'm always open! ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • HIIII ZENESIS! Welcome to PC!

It's fine if you're English isn't perfect. We have many members from Asia and other countries where Enlish isn't the main language and their English isn't the best either. As long as we understand what you're saying it's fine. :) And maybe from being here you're English will improve! You're 19 huh? I was 19 when I first joined and it seems we got a lot of members in their late teens and 20s. Like me, I'm 21 and I'm still here talking about Pokemon and still playing the games! I really like Black 2 and White 2 they're really impressing me so far. I was so hyped for them when we were still getting info on them. And then they turned out to be excellent games so the hype was well worth it. :3 I'm excited for X and Y as well. As a fan of Mewtwo I was wondering, what do you think of it's new Awakened form? I wasn't all for it at first cause I felt Mewtwo didn't really need a new form. But now I'm all for it now especially if it has a good story in the movie/game. If you haven't heard about it yet, you can find out about it and all the news on the games in the X and Y section.

I really do hope you can starting talking and opening up more. That is the easiest way to make friends here. I think a great way to open up is by posting in the Chit- Chat & Polls section. It's full of all sort of miscellaneous polls and idea chat and you can learn a lot about a person from the threads in there. And it has the DCC or Daily Chit-Chat , the thread dedicated for just chatting and a great way to start talking to people. If you don't talk alot , that's fine too. I'm shy in real life so that's okay if you're shy too.

I do hope to see you around do.If you have any question just ask a moderator and they will gladly help you out. Enjoy your stay and if ever want to talk to someone, I'm open to chat!

Back