• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON A NEW BEGGINING

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    You may not know me but I'm Mrpwnageisme and so far every thread for this has either been closed or no one posts on it. My team and I the Pokehackers have been waiting to work on this hack, before we start though we are going to need some scripters, beta testers and overworlders. So if you have any questions tell me or my team and we will get back to you.
    Now to introduce this hack!

Important information
    Hack of fire red
    Pre beta hopefully released by 10/30 it will include first three towns in it, if we have a scripter there will be the scripts
    Starter: Dugmug: The pre-evoultion of diglet

Pokemon A New Begining

NOTE TO READER- if you wish to join team pm me and say what you do

Mappers
    Mrpwnageisme
    Faint brushfire

spriters
    empty
    hoppyfred
    mrpwnageisme

scripters
    happyface inc
    --empty--

overworlders
    phaits
    --empty--

banner makers
    Mrpwnageisme
    Happyfaceinc

beta tester
    allways open!

Hoppy what postiton are you??????????????

Seriously need a title screen maker (darkri pic with Pokemon a new beggining or pokemon anb)

Pokemon a New Begining

THE STORY
    You are a 19 year old teen, It's an quiet afternoon when suddenly a dugmug pops up into your room,(it's underground) it pushes a pokeball towards you , you havent taken much thought in being a trainer but you had taken a couple classes on emergency situations and one was catching/fighting pokemon. So you decide to catch it and challenge your younger bro at the gym in your town. For some reason the doors are locked and Prof. Yang (she's chinese) comes running towards you yelling:Hey kid make this dang munchlax stop eating my foot... and like she said you make it flee. After that she takes you back to her lab and explains the world of pokemon. You start your advanture and uncover many pokemon like the legendary Opiji it's kinda like rayquaza but bigger more scary looking darker and almost impossible to catch. The story takes place in vilker town one of the famous towns, it's famous for it's giant gold rush in 2894.(This takes place in the furture)

FEATURES

New Pokemon
    new region kegbe
    new hero/ heroine
    Going to use a tileset
    hack of fire red
    access to JOHTO, new story once you reach new bark town
    New maps
    once you beat e4 no long credits just the teams name!
    Instead of walking you jetpack! jk thats impossible for the camara... I think
    PROGRESS

Can anyone tell me how to compile scripts in scripted?
    first 2 towns mapped some rputes done

media
    Legend Forest
    Vilker town appartments

Gyms/elite four

1st gym not taken
    2nd gym not taken
    3rd gym not taken
    4th gym not taken
    5th gym not taken
    6th gym Not taken
    7th gym Not taken
    8th gym Not taken

1st e4 Not taken
    2nd e4 Not taken
    3rd e4 Darkrai45
    4th e4 hoppyfred
    Champion Mrpwnage (me)

ONCE YOU REACH JOHTO'S STORY

ok so basicly by now you've mADE team shine
    seperate and your looking for ways to get to a new region luckLY you have an uncle that can smugale you in and get you a passport and geared up for the johtos gyms and elite four in this region you find yourself beaten up, stolen pokemon, etc now you have nothing so you vist new bark towns abandon lab where prof elm was murderd 16 years ago you find alot of pokeball labeled eperimental do not open but you acciedently open one and out comes a morphed pichu that takes a liking to you so guess what it's yours.this little thing is one of the strongest things youve ever came across and team darkness Wants it.
    The Future of the world is in your hands

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Well it appears I'm helping with this, so what do you want done? I'm no. 8, awesome, can I make my sprite? Well I don't have too but...

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Well it appears I'm helping with this, so what do you want done? I'm no. 8, awesome, can I make my sprite? Well I don't have too but...

how bout you make the gym leaders sprites and e4 also can my shirt be pink with blonde hair and the average hollister shorts

you dont have to but it'd be nice

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • 2 Regions? Are you going to be able to do that?
    This does sound interesting though, I look foward to some progress...
    Anyway, if you need a Mapper, send me a PM.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    ...sigh. I do not like bad grammar or spelling, swearing in hacks, or storylines that don't make any sense. Please edit your first post so that your spelling is accurate (spell SERIOUSLY correctly), your grammar is accurate (use speech marks and paragraphs please), even through abreviations I don't like swearing in hacks, and your storyline sucks.

So, you catch a Diglett with no prior training in Pokemon and no Pokemon to aid you? How is that possible? How did the Diglett tunnel into your room? HOW?

And you KILL a Munchlax? Jeez, that's just...well, it's kinda dumb.

According to your first post...actually, I'll just quote it...

YOU MAY NOT KNOW BE BUT I'M MRPWNAGEISME AND SO FAR EVERY THREAD FOR THIS HAS EITHER BEEN CLOSED OR NO ONE WILL POST.ME AND MY TEAM THE POKEHACKERS HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD ON MAKING THIS

So, first you say that, then you say...

WILL NOT START UNTILL HAVE ATLEAST ONE OF EVERYTHING NEEDED

Wow. You've been working hard on doing nothing. I applaud your efforts.

ONCE YOU REACH JOHTO'S STORY

ok so basicly by now you've mADE team ktp (kill the pokemon)
    disapear and your looking for ways to get to a new region luckLY you have an uncle that can smugale you in and get you a passport and geared up for the johtos gyms and elite four in this region you find yourself beaten up, stolen pokemon, etc now you have nothing so you vist new bark towns abandon lab where prof elm was murderd 16 years ago you find alot of pokeball labeled eperimental do not open but you acciedently open one and out comes a morphed pichu that takes a liking to you so guess what it's yours.this little thing is one of the strongest things youve ever came across and team KTP of johto wants it so now you start a whole different advinture.
    The Future of the world is in your hands

Ooh. So Team 'Kill the Pokemon' befriend Pokemon? What a misnomer.

Luckily for you though, I admire your team.

Well it appears I'm helping with this, so what do you want done? I'm no. 8, awesome, can I make my sprite? Well I don't have too but...
    how bout you make the gym leaders sprites and e4 also can my shirt be pink with blonde hair and the average hollister shorts

got it that underdudex???????????

Wow. Dropping ALL that work on UnderdudeX just in one go. I feel sorry for him, I truly do. He has no idea of what each person looks like. That task is impossible. He is an admirable character. Your team is truly amazing.

I hope you can learn from this CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. It helps when people explain why they don't like something. I wish your team good luck.

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    i dont care what the rest look like just good and i havnt seen you even try to manage a team plus he never asked if i could lift some work so im guessing he's fine with it and i've been scripting and mapping out some places and all you doing is flaming me that hurts you know

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • i dont care what the rest look like just good and i havnt seen you even try to manage a team plus he never asked if i could lift some work so im guessing he's fine with it and i've been scripting and mapping out some places and all you do is flame wow your sad

Good grammar tends to help you look better.
    I'm bored, so I'll translate your post:

I don't care what the rest looks like (just good? :S. Okay, I'll pass on that one) and I haven't seen you even try to manage a team plus he didn't ask if I could lift some work so I'm guessing he's fine with it. I've been scripting and mapping out some places and all you do it flame, wow, you're sad.

Now, OBJECTION!

You should care what the rest looks like; it's your hack you're ruining.
    How do you know if he hasn't tried to manage a team or not? It's not like you know him or anything.
    Just because he hasn't asked you to lift some work it doesn't mean he likes the amount of work.
    So you've been doing some scripting and mapping, so what?
    No, it wasn't a flame, it was CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM. He told you how to improve it, use his words to make your hack better.
    And aren't you a fine one to call someone sad? I won't even elaborate on this.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    i dont care what the rest look like just good and i havnt seen you even try to manage a team plus he never asked if i could lift some work so im guessing he's fine with it and i've been scripting and mapping out some places and all you do is flame wow your sad

... Your hack is good, however, your attitude actually stops me from asking to help. You really need to criticise kindly as well as constructively. Don't insult people as your reputation wouldn't be good...

Anyway, this hack may turn out good, but you, my friend, need to be nicer. All he said was use constructive criticism and you flame him by calling him sad...

Oh and Hoppyfred is one of the leader's of GlobalEarth I think. So yes, he does manage a team.

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    And after all you didnt even come up with your so called "hack" where all you do is watch all the people do the work and dont have a single hacking tool on your pc

I can do all eight, I can sprite fairly quickly, so...

Any who, it would help to know what you want for the sprites...

ok thanks but this is your job you can make them look however you want all tho can you make 3rd gym a midget

... Your hack is good, however, your attitude actually stops me from asking to help. You really need to criticise kindly as well as constructively. Don't insult people as your reputation wouldn't be good...

Anyway, this hack may turn out good, but you, my friend, need to be nicer. All he said was use constructive criticism and you flame him by calling him sad...

Oh and Hoppyfred is one of the leader's of GlobalEarth I think. So yes, he does manage a team.

but whats he do? thats what i wanna know and it wasnt even his he just got it from the origanal global earth maker

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    So? He still manages it now! He was left it but still manages it! Anyway, this is probably spam...

Anyway, good luck with the hack...

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I can do all eight, I can sprite fairly quickly, so...

Any who, it would help to know what you want for the sprites...

Oh. Was it not me who pointed out he needed some Concept Art? Score one for Hoppyfred.

Good grammar tends to help you look better.
    I'm bored, so I'll translate your post:

I don't care what the rest looks like (just good? :S. Okay, I'll pass on that one) and I haven't seen you even try to manage a team plus he didn't ask if I could lift some work so I'm guessing he's fine with it. I've been scripting and mapping out some places and all you do it flame, wow, you're sad.

Now, OBJECTION!

You should care what the rest looks like; it's your hack you're ruining.
    How do you know if he hasn't tried to manage a team or not? It's not like you know him or anything.
    Just because he hasn't asked you to lift some work it doesn't mean he likes the amount of work.
    So you've been doing some scripting and mapping, so what?
    No, it wasn't a flame, it was CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM. He told you how to improve it, use his words to make your hack better.
    And aren't you a fine one to call someone sad? I won't even elaborate on this.

Thank you. ;) It sure is nice when some people use correct spelling, grammar and actually think before posting.

And after all you didnt even come up with your so called "hack" where all you do is watch all the people do the work and dont have a single hacking tool on your pc

but whats he do? thats what i wanna know and it wasnt even his he just got it from the origanal global earth maker

ROFL. That made me laugh. I read somewhere earlier you flamed somebody, saying they didn't know how to hack, without actually knowing that, just trying to insult them. Do you know that I don't have any hacking tools on my PC? No. And how do I know that? Because you're wrong. I do have hacking tools on my PC. However, I do not consider myself a good hacker, as they use the source code. However, it is apparent from your posts that you do not use source code, therefore should not consider yourself a better hacker then me.

It is a shame really...like Turtwigoon mentioned before, it is your grammar, spelling, swearing and attitued that is stopping me from helping out, with the exception of my constructive criticism. Please, for the sake of your team, fix it. I think your team is amazing for working on this. Don't let them down. Seriously (note I spell 'Seriously' correctly).

On a lighter note, I noticed you still haven't corrected your first post's glaringly obvious mistakes. <sighs> I have better things to do than give somebody constructive criticism when they don't appreciate it, such as helping out Tacha and I's team. Good luck to your team. I admire their guts.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Despite my gut feeling, I came back and checked the thread. And you still haven't changed the bit about the progress section. PLEASE CHANGE IT! Glad to see you took my advice and changed the spelling of 'seriously' though, seriously, I am seriously glad.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    sorry I'm really sad and angry today my dog died

... Is that why your attitude is bad? I'm sorry if it is... Anyway, good luck with the hack. It sounds quite good.

Back