• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film The Hateful Eight

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Any Tarantino fans out there? You may know him from works such as Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, or Django Unchained. I just saw The Hateful Eight yesterday, in 70mm. It looked amazing. The soundtrack was great. The acting and dialogue was impeccable. And, of course, it was gruesome in the most forgivable way. I really enjoyed Tarantino's latest film. And for a three-hour flick, it didn't feel like it. There was even an intermission!

Anyone else?

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • seeing it this weekend. I've seen all of his films except for Jackie Brown, which I need to see, and consider myself a Moderate fan of his newer stuff with Pulp Fiction as his crowning achievement in my mind. I'm excited for this, but I'm pretty sure I'll either hate it or love it. Guess We'll See. I'll post here when I've seen it.

Years
  • The Hateful Eight Movie Story

The director Tarantino who is also a writer for the movie describes a mindful throwback to classic westerns back to 1950s that discloses with a real proposal , a small card overcomes the screen with hidden marks of Ennio Morricone. It is abandoning however somehow cozy, catching viewers to bow to a leisured experience that is relaxing as about the story. The strength of Morricone's creation is specifically useful; his music seems cunning in the beginning and then becomes a need.
    The major grievances about director's alternate Nazi dream Inglourious Basterds is that the complete film is not like the premiere scene. The movie starts from a tragic view showing an extremely gracious Waltz starts his investigation on a scary French peasant. The whole film is beautifully created and complied excellently with compelling characters. Its sizzling cinema with an inclusion of traditional formula and restraints describes the much of producer's attempts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm actually not a huge fan of Tarantino's work. I appreciate his films and a lot of them are unlike any other that I've seen but I just don't like some them. I'm one of those people that actually didn't really like Pulp Fiction, however I really did like Reservoir Dogs. I thought of seeing The Hateful Eight last Tuesday but it didn't seem super appealing to me and seemed...overrated. Who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong and you guys will change my mind. xp

Back