• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Standard Format: What cards do you wish were Standard legal?

Years
  • Now this is a question that's more for those who play competitively, but that doesn't mean non-competitive players can't participate!

What card do you wish was still legal in the Standard format for the Pokemon TCG?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Battle Compressor. 100%. Also Keldeo EX, Blastoise (deluge one) Crobat and dimension valley

Going back further, Mew*, Mr Mime EX (but not as an EX) and the old Milotic from Hidden legends (I think) that healed all damage on both sides when you evolved into it

Years
  • Battle Compressor. 100%. Also Keldeo EX, Blastoise (deluge one) Crobat and dimension valley

Going back further, Mew*, Mr Mime EX (but not as an EX) and the old Milotic from Hidden legends (I think) that healed all damage on both sides when you evolved into it

As far as Blastoise cards go, I'm partial to the Ability on the Platinum Blastoise making a return, myself. Can retrieve its own energy from the deck.

Oh, also Platinum Delcatty has a great Ability/Power as well that would be pretty crazy in the current format.

All the hydreigons mate. And darkrais. Battle compressor and dark patch droool. Team plasma stuffs.

no dark patch pls; darkrai bad touch

Last edited:
    Back