• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you wish appeared more often in the anime

Years
  • Are there any Pokemon that you wish would appear more often in the anime series? Any Pokemon that you particularly enjoyed in the games, but feel like they didn't get enough screen time in the anime? :freaked-out:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hmm not enough screen time in the Anime? Hard to say they neglect any one Pokemon species but if we can be a bit selfish in our selection, I'd like to see more Butterfree. Ash had one for roughly 15 Episodes before giving his up. After that Ritchie, Drew and other characters have utilized it within the Anime at various points. Yet my wish is for a main protagonist(in this case Ash) to reunite with his old Butterfree. Same deal with Pidgeot and Primeape.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Bellossom!!! For the most part i just remember it being used as a wild Pokemon so I'd love to see it being used more often as someones Pokemon! Same with Furret bc i also love Furret a lot.

Also wish they could show the Porygon family :( but alas.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I want more Porygon's line to be shown. I've always loved the Porygon line and thought it was stupid they blamed everything on it.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Clefairy should appear more, since it was going to be the original mascot.

And also its so adorable :3 x3

Also; Jigglypuff should of been in the sinnoh anime too!!! :/ that woulda rocked xD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Alolamola. It only got one appearance at all in the anime.

& Weedle other early bug route Pokemon that weren't caugt by a main character (in these cases being Caterpie and Wurmple). There's only ever been one Burmy in the anime, and maybe some small appearances of Weedle. idk why first stage bug Pokemon don't appear all that often, it's weird.

Back