• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I hope this is good... This is my second revamp.... Hope you like it!

Meowthgscrevamp.png

ArticunogscREVAMP.png

Can i have... Dragonite... lol I already did it [its my first revamp]
    DragoniterevmapS.png

uh can i do.... totodile's family backsprite?

Your Articuno and Meowth revamps are great! ^^ But your Dragonite revamp is. . Bad. . =( Sorry, but it is. If you decide to drop Dragonite, that's fine. But until we get this Dragonite thing sorted out, you can't have the Totodile family backsprites.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Okay i've almost finished Moltres, and i'm doing a load more~
    Also, did somebody fix the shading on my Umbreon? Because a) i'd like to be notified first and b) I'd like to be asked first. So pleeease, use my original one:
    EDIT: Here's Moltres, and a Pikachu backsprite!
    moltres-silver.png
    pikachu-gscback.png

Scratched, yet horrible flames on Moltres and thinner Pikachu.
    Can I have Raichu? I've started it already~

Edit Edit: *gasps* You used Mannequin/Proof!'s Umbreon! Replace it with mine, it's above.
    And, here's Raichu:
    raichu-silver.png

I claim...Marill.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Okay i've almost finished Moltres, and i'm doing a load more~
    Also, did somebody fix the shading on my Umbreon? Because a) i'd like to be notified first and b) I'd like to be asked first. So pleeease, use my original one:
    EDIT: Here's Moltres, and a Pikachu backsprite!
    moltres-silver.png
    pikachu-gscback.png

Scratched, yet horrible flames on Moltres and thinner Pikachu.
    Can I have Raichu? I've started it already~

Edit Edit: *gasps* You used Mannequin/Proof!'s Umbreon! Replace it with mine, it's above.
    And, here's Raichu:
    raichu-silver.png

I claim...Marill.

Moltres looks great! Yet, Pikachu's head a little. . Screwed up. ^^" So, I won't be using that. That Raichu looks good! And, yes, you can have Marill. Bu~ut, I liked Proof!'s Umbreon more, so that's why I used that instead of yours.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Here's the Marill, but you cannot use it, unless you act a lil' nicer and change my Umbreon back-i'll fix the shading, if you want. I claimed it, after all.
    marill-silver.png

Whatever, dude. I'm sure I can do something better. Besides, I wasn't being rude, I simply stated I like Proof!'s better. I don't want to discuss this further.

ShaySkymin

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Well, here's a fixed up Umbreon and the Pikachu. (they're seperate.)
    umbreon-silver.png
    pikachu-gscbackfixed.png

:(

ShaySkymin

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I still prefer Proof!'s Umbreon. But Pikachu looks better than it did.

Aagh, fi-i-ine. At least Pikachu got in.
    You can use Marill now; I deleted our argument messages (my parts), we all good now?

ShaySkymin

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    We're all good as long as you're fine. ^^
    Yeah, im OK. Sorry about earlier, just a little frustrated about you suddenly changing the list. I'm A OK with that now.
    Did Marill get in? What needs fixing? Can I have... Zapdos?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeah, im OK. Sorry about earlier, just a little frustrated about you suddenly changing the list. I'm A OK with that now.
    Did Marill get in? What needs fixing? Can I have... Zapdos?

I got Marill in, everything's fine as of now, and, yes, you may have Zapdos. ^^

ShaySkymin

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I got Marill in, everything's fine as of now, and, yes, you may have Zapdos. ^^

Yay! But i'll do it tomorrow. I'm working on a VERY hard scratch, pokemon style- the creature in my sig, Marx Soul.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Eh... the Dragonite isnt that well now... (i think i mauled it for life:nervous:)
    well... here it is...

Dragonite.png

If it isnt good now, i think ill go ahead a drop it ( sorry if its trouble)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This project should really have stricter quality control =/
    A lot of the sprites have anatomical, shading, outlining, style and/or general quality issues. Some have more than 3 of the stated problems.

No offense to the project head or any of the contributors, just stating the truth.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    This project should really have stricter quality control =/
    A lot of the sprites have anatomical, shading, outlining, style and/or general quality issues. Some have more than 3 of the stated problems.

No offense to the project head or any of the contributors, just stating the truth.
    Shouldn't you be worrying about your own project? =/ Ya know, the one you never update.

Anyway, if I saw problems with the quality, I'd take them down, but excuse me for not checking every single one in MS Paint with a fine-toothed comb.

Chary, your Dragonite is. . Still bad. ^^" So, I'd suggest you drop. Either that, or get a new Dragonite sprite and start over.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • I hae a couple of questions.
    1. Are we doing Gold, Silver, Crystal, or all three? If so, I would probably edit the layout to make sure people know from which game was one Pokemon already done.
    2. Which color pallettes do you want us to use? FR/LG, D/P/Pl?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Shouldn't you be worrying about your own project? =/ Ya know, the one you never update.

Gee sorry for having a social life.
    There was no need for that, I was merely pointing out that half the sprites in this project look terrible. Some of them aren't even revamps.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Gee sorry for having a social life.
    There was no need for that, I was merely pointing out that half the sprites in this project look terrible. Some of them aren't even revamps.

Sorry, but if they weren't revamps, I'd have taken them down. Please point me to whichever ones you are referring to.

The last time you updated your list was the 24th. Of March. And people have been giving in submissions, like me. And you're online now. So there's no other excuse, really. =/

1. Are we doing Gold, Silver, Crystal, or all three? If so, I would probably edit the layout to make sure people know from which game was one Pokemon already done.
    2. Which color pallettes do you want us to use? FR/LG, D/P/Pl?
    1) Doesn't matter, whichever.
    2) Preferably Platinum.

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • Haha, I'm pretty sure Platinum pallettes are the same as Diamond and Pearl.

I claim Vulpix and Nintails then. :3

Back