• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Here is my revamp of Pulpitar ^^

to...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Consider Tyranitar yours, then. Good luck! I know how hard Tyranitar can be to finish.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That horn right above its eye is barely noticeable. Could you darken it ever so slightly, please? Afterwards, it'll be accepted!​

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    All right, you know what, I don't care. Electabuzz hasn't been accepted. You're starting to irk me with your continuous high and mighty attitude, and you really should either 1) go back to your own pixel project, or 2) fix Electabuzz's tail and be done with it. Whatever you just said, I honestly didn't bother to waste my life reading. =/​
    Wow, you're actually serious? I can't believe that you'd ignore FoxHound!'s advice, especially since he is better than you at this, and he's been absolutely correct about everything.

No more of this arguing.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    If you didn't notice, I was the one that stopped arguing in the first place. And, regardless of what you just said, I did, in fact, take his advice. I've improved the list but, of course, you didn't even bother to check. =/ I was simply saying, with how rude he was being, I didn't care about what else he had to say. I ended that conversation and now, I'm also ending this one.​

Back