• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Squirtle Community Day

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
  • Don't forget to go out during the three hour window to catch Squirtles, spin photo disks for missions to get the special ones, and evolve Wartortle to Blastoise to get Hydro Cannon as a move.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Caught the Squirtles I was looking for after making it through over an hour of rain. A perfect IV shades Squirtle and a perfect or near perfect IV shiny shades Squirtle. The later was evolved to Blastoise since getting an exclusive move on him seemed fitting.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Evolved a fairly decent IV Squirtle into Blastoise for that Hydro Cannon. Got some trash shinies and NO GLASSES :'( So sad.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I got 10 shinies, 5 with glasses and 5 without.

I evolved 5 Blastoise, 2 I had before event, 1 shiny, 1 shiny with glasses and 1 non shiny with glasses.
    Also 3 Wartortle, one of each of the variations.

Really glad the Pokestops had guaranteed shinies, was using Discord to read reports about which ones had shinies and which ones didn't.

The first shiny took 37 checks, last Community Day the first shiny took 117...

Was using the quick catch glitch and caught a shiny in the last 10 minutes without realizing it until I saw it in my inventory.

I also hatched 3 Pichu in the three hours, the shortened distance was crazy, a 10km in a super was 1.7km

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Evolved a fairly decent IV Squirtle into Blastoise for that Hydro Cannon. Got some trash shinies and NO GLASSES :'( So sad.

Did you visit Pokestops or gyms and make room for the mission on your general mission list? You can probably find someone else with an extra one.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Did you visit Pokestops or gyms and make room for the mission on your general mission list? You can probably find someone else with an extra one.

Yeah I did, but I wasn't out for very long and only did a few. I do have a friend with some spare shiny w/ glasses though so we'll be trading later :)

Back