• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Day One Schedule

Years
  • Day One: Friday 19th August

Trading Card Game:
    All players with Friday invitations will play Swiss rounds. Players who reach the required number of match points during the Swiss rounds will advance to Day Two on Saturday. Day Two will feature half as many players as Day One, combining the top players from Day One with the players who received Day Two invitations.

Video Game:
    All players with Friday invitations will play Swiss rounds. Players with 2 or fewer losses will advance to Day Two on Saturday.

Pokkén Tournament:
    Last Chance Qualifiers. The event will be double elimination, with all matches being best two-of-three games.
    Approximately 8 players will advance to the main event in the Senior Division and approximately 20 players in the Masters Division.

Streaming Schedule

Main Channel:

9:00 a.m.: Opening Ceremony

10:00 a.m.–1:45 p.m.: VGC Swiss rounds

1:45–5:30 p.m.: TCG Swiss Rounds

6:00–9:00 p.m.: VGC Swiss rounds

Pokémon TCG Channel:

10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.: Pokémon TCG Swiss Rounds

Pokémon Video Game Channel:

10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.: VGC Swiss Rounds

Pokkén Tournament Channel:

10:00 a.m.–Noon: Pokkén Tournament Last Chance Qualifier

1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.: Pokkén Tournament Last Chance Qualifier (as needed)

Watch at pokemonchampionships.com or twitch.tv/pokemon

Schedule and times subject to change.

All times in Pacific Time. (GMT-7)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wasn't the Opening Ceremony awesome! Got goosebumps! Adoring Crabrawler! Perfect reveal! Casters were interesting before that too! Good luck to everyone taking part!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm trying to watch the stream but my computer isn't having it :( Keeps freezing and doesn't play any sound no matter what I do. Oh well.

Back