• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    As my username says, I'm an older Pokemon fan. I just like those simple animated RPG's where you walk around and trap weird little monsters in spherical objects only to bring them back out to fight against an opponent. It's actually pretty fun, and you don't have to worry about feeding or cleaning up after it, like you do other digital pets.

When I was in middle school, I was more a fan of the anime, although I found a lot of enjoyment in the game, enough to not want to put it down for some odd reason. Team Rocket were my favorite characters, and I still like them, but maybe not as much as I used to. When I was a kid, I felt sorry for them always losing, and I also felt impressed because they were the characters who acted like "adults." Well, now that I am an adult, I feel like they're antics are, well, childish. I kind of wish someone would grow Pokemon up just so I could enjoy it again.

I returned to Pokemon recently because I wanted to learn how to program games, and I stumbled upon a nice looking hack that let you play as a Team Rocket grunt.

Years
  • Programming games is always a fun thing to get into, especially here where game making is so popular. Way back when I first joined I wanted to get into it also....but later realized I enjoyed playing the games more than actually putting effort to make them haha. It's tough. Much respect to those who keep at it =) Welcome to PC! I sincerely hope you will like it here, regardless of how big or small a Pokémon fan you are at this point <3

Bay

Years
  • Hi there! I started out the anime first when I was in middle school myself! I started checking out some episodes of the newest season and I personally enjoyed the ones I've watched. As Sheep said, this is a big community for fangames, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of help in that front!

Back