• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
because its a skinny green man lol :P
ne 1 caught ne rare shinies part from aaryn that is cuz hes da best at finding em'

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
pokemunna said:
because its a skinny green man lol
tyranitar_dude said:
lol ITS A BOOGER!! no really why?
If you realy want to know, though I don't think anyone will ever get why I used it.

Actualy, your half right, pokemunna, but what I did is I took a ASCII char 2, made it Dark Green on Black, and inlarged it. All because of a little dos game that I was into for a several years (if you REALY want to know, go here).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
hi, i'm posting without anything to say... i'm listening to a song about a ghost. my shiny gengar would dig it i bet. it's a crazy lo-fi song by the unicorns (they're canadian which automatically makes them cool) to get down with your shiny lo-fi ghost self, download it here

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2004
can you give me an example(it doesn't have to have one there) but i just want an idea so i can go get some

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hmm you oughta know if u have your own shiny club =\ their in every place you can catch a pokemon..

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well as usaul I have been breeding lol. But It might be a while till I get my 2nd star because I need the other version and a trading cable lol. I have 150 but I need all the ones from Kanto grrrr.

Pokemon_Veteran

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Alright members, please don't discourage anyone from our club. If they ask for information and you have some, be kind and help them to your ability. Such as, I caught a shiney spearow on the route just outside Pewter City. But Bacon, please realize that you can catch a shiney anywhere on the map, anywhere that you can encounter a pokemon, you can encounter a shiney. Even such a legendary. But please realize your chances are slim. You encounter a shiney entirely randomly. You may encounter twice in a row, once in a year, or never in ten years. Chances are you won't find one quite quickly, but good luck. Some people are able to find them, some aren't. I encourage you to succede in your shiney hunting, and to never lose hope. Good luck all.

~Pazz

Years
Hi everyone i am still looking for Shiny Koffing it is hard:(..But i will continue....

By the way were can i find TM sludge bomb..i have looked all over for it...

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Im happy to anounce that ive finish making my competivive team, and all of it is SHINY!!!

That would be:

Charizard

Metagross

Tyranitar

Kingdra

Scizor

Gengar.

It kicks a@@, 348 sp attack for charizard, 369 attack for metagross and 359 of defense. For tyranitar we have 367 attack, 319 sp attack. Scizor has 359 attack, and Kingdra has 317 sp attack. Gengar is a huge annoyer.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
cool does scizor look better as a shiny *gengar doesnt* oh and wen did u get larvitar cool n e way

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
i hatched it yesterday as well as i hatched shiny scyther yesterday

3 days ago i hatched shiny horsea.

Scizor is green when shiny

Years
YES!!! i just caught shiny Koffing after looking for at for a couple off days!
It is now a Weezing. I caught it while driving home from a shopping trip i Germany...

I am now going to look for shiny Onix..Anyone caught Onix?

Back