• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Well, it's not messy like some other signatures I've seen here. Gotta admit that. xD;

The image's kind of nice. A bit bright, though. Apart from that, it's pretty nice. :]

7.8//10

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • ^^

Oh yeah, I happened to see your different edits on that one in one of the sticky threads..

It turned out really well :P
    (Airbrushing skills much?)
    The pic is great (tho I would like some more anti-aliasing between the character and the background if possible; it looks really static and unrealistic as of now. The same can be said about some parts of the outline of the banner.. but that's no big deal), I like the colour scheme (I love what you did to the text), and again, the painting is win (I take it you did it? I'm horrible with painting (I guess having Corel Painter would be an advantage >_> ) ).
    I kinda feel that the text is a little oddly places, I think it should be a little more horizontal.. basicly follow the outline of the character more. Altho that is hard ._.

Overall, a really good signature. I approve of this! :D

9,7/10

BEATEN, OHMAIGAWD!!!! D:<

Derozio, I'm just gonna skip yours ;_;

derozio

Years
  • It's seriously one heck of a signature. Messy...but in a good way. xD;
    It looks way better without those gradients at the bottom. ;]

9//10

And well, I don't really know anything about AA. And..painting? I didn't do any painting! xD;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • As mentioned, that review was for the one above you, that you beat me to -_-

You know, I've already done you, so I'm just gonna skip it Dx 8/10, because I think that's what I rated it the last time.

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • If your earlier post was referring to mine (I'm assuming that because of the "beaten" part), it's actually official artwork from the guy who made the series (Idk if you let the title tags load long enough, 'cause under "Aki"/秋 it says that). Other than that, only one brush was used for lighting on the top left (I used a stock tutorial, so the original image would be this: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/680/56114d7deefc413682ba5fc.jpg), and this was all done on GIMP.

Annnnnnnnnnnywaaaaaaaaays...

It's Frantic so you automaticall get a -∞/0 because I despise that ship to the max.

Thankfully, I don't rate sigs. based on my likes and dislikes make a Natsu sig., though, and you automatically get ∞/10, no exceptions so I'll rate it normally. It's messy, but that was done on purpose. I also like the static title tag thing put in there (did you type text someplace with a title tag so you could screenshot it or something?), and Ruby's adowable <3 (OK, so I'm biased towards some things)

Overall, 9/10~

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I have no idea what it is, but for what it is it looks pretty good. I agree with an earlier comment on brightness, but beyond that its pretty good. Not spectacular or particularly eye-catching, but pretty good none the less.

8/10

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Tag is alright, you're improving, but rather than imitating some of the best graphic artists on PC you should go in your own direction. As I can see a resmblance to a certain graphic artist :p
    Nice and neat but a little dull and typical. Try mixing it up a bit, the CSS is just a little bland.
    6//10

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Trainer Cards aren't that appealing.

And it's just not that well thought out.

2/10

Instead of 1.
    Because you have Typhlosion and Miltank in your trainer card :D

derozio

Years
  • Well, the CSS is much better than your last ones. The banner is a nice one too. A little too bright, though. No other complaints, actually. xD;

8//10

A better render might have made it even more epic. <3

derozio

Years
  • Nice CSS. +
    The image is also kind of nice, I guess.

Overall, a nice one. But still, as you haven't put any effort into it, I'll deduct 2 marks. :D

7//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back