• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great work PokeCommunity.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
  • Ever since I've joined this forum, it's been full of joy and fun. People are so nice, and the staff always seem to help and provide advice for whatever you might need. So, I'd like to thank the forums and staff for just keeping a great forum up to date and regulated, but also making every member feel at home. Please keep it up, this forum looks like one that I'll be on for a very long time.

Thank you PokeCommunity!
    -Urugamosu

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm so glad to hear you're having a great time here. It's always lovely get positive feeback from members so thank you! If you need anything at all, feel free to ask; I'm always a round if you need anything as goes for the rest of the staff! :)

Years
  • Thank you so much for the kind words! The positive feedback is indeed appreciated, not only by us members here on staff, but also by our fellow members here as well! It's such a pleasure to see users here who love being around here, and I've got to be honest, this has indeed been one of the best forums I've been on in terms of how nice the members are! As Curious said, we're always around on staff if you ever need us for anything! ^_^

Back