• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Paul

Banned
Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm still alive, I run Windows 98 >D

Wait.......did clicking that link give me the virus? XD

I got that virus from going to some spanish pokemon sites: pkmn pidgeot and pokemon-safari <_<.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    And my computer sucks to begin with, so if it gets any slower or crashes more, I probably won't notice XD

So I still win.
    No...you'll notice. It'll dump virus after virus along with trogens and open big holes for worms. After testing, people have found out that there isn't a single scanner that can actually pick it up on it's own.

Chibi, all the suggestions they have on the site are more or less 'Don't use the internet'

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Digital Mage said:
    I'm ok, but I'm getting a feeling that 2006 doesn't like me.
    2006 is the year that my plans will soon unfold.... but that was supposed to happen in '05 so yea 2005 wasn't

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    No...you'll notice. It'll dump virus after virus along with trogens and open big holes for worms. After testing, people have found out that there isn't a single scanner that can actually pick it up on it's own.

My computer holds up surprisingly well against viruses, trojans, etc; when it finally did shut down last year after accumulating them for two years, I think I had somewhere between 50 and 100 major viruses on my computer o_O;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Computers are mostly being affected via the spread of infected e-mails which carry the hacked WMF file as an attachment

I email back and forth with my girlfriend, and that's it. And since I have gmail, I don't get any spam o_o;

* Viewing a malicious website in Internet Explorer (in which case the file may be automatically downloaded and opened)

*uses Firefox*

* Viewing such a website in any other web browser and agreeing to open and download at the prompt

*rarely downloads anything*

* Previewing an infected file in Windows Explorer

*doesn't use Internet Exploder*

* Previewing infected emails in older versions of Microsoft Outlook

I've never used Outlook once XD

* Indexing a hard disk containing an infected file with Google Desktop.

Don't have it o_O

So my complete lack of internet activity outside of PC saves me again XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Computers are mostly being affected via the spread of infected e-mails which carry the hacked WMF file as an attachment

I email back and forth with my girlfriend, and that's it. And since I have gmail, I don't get any spam o_o;

* Viewing a malicious website in Internet Explorer (in which case the file may be automatically downloaded and opened)

*uses Firefox*

* Viewing such a website in any other web browser and agreeing to open and download at the prompt

*rarely downloads anything*

* Previewing an infected file in Windows Explorer

*doesn't use Internet Exploder*

* Previewing infected emails in older versions of Microsoft Outlook

I've never used Outlook once XD

* Indexing a hard disk containing an infected file with Google Desktop.

Don't have it o_O

So my complete lack of internet activity outside of PC saves me again XD
    Works for me...since I only go to like three sites now...XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    Works for me...since I only go to like three sites now...XD

Same here...I visit PC, livejournal, and ebay, and I really can't think of anywhere else except google and wikipedia when I need information on something XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Same here...I visit PC, livejournal, and ebay, and I really can't think of anywhere else except google and wikipedia when I need information on something XD
    I just got creeped when I read it can spread just by viewing an infected image.

...my back hurts.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    I just got creeped when I read it can spread just by viewing an infected image.

...my back hurts.

That's the thing that frightens me too o_O; I suppose all you can do is not allow your brower to save temporary internet files...that's all I can think of x_x

SARS.

Haruka-chan said:
    *Stuffs a head of lettuce in Kaga's mouth* Today Kaga has died of choking. Let's throw his ashes in the ocean. ;_;

Yes, because bunny will just eat the lettuce and then we won't have a murder weapon to lock you away forever with >O

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    That's the thing that frightens me too o_O; I suppose all you can do is not allow your brower to save temporary internet files...that's all I can think of x_x

SARS.
    I'm just staying away from image heavy sites until it can be fixed.

My back really hurts...I'm gonna go take something for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back