• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hater

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
Years
  • So I guess kiyo and I are the only ones left D:

I guess my reasoning was correct? I have to think about this one before I choose.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • AGAIN HERE IS NIMSY AND I
    SUPERSTAR FANGIRL/HATER TAG TEAM

HOW DID IT WORK OUT THIS WAY

I SWEAR IF THIS IS NOW AN EXERCISE OF "lol I wonder how long Kiyo can pick the right choices because Nimsy was the evil again" IM GONNA FLOPPING SCREAM

NOT LIKE THAT IDEA MAKES SENSE ANYWAY LIKE THEN WHY WOULD WE BOTH HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG PATHWAY AT ONE POINT AND BOTH HAD ATTEMPTS ON OUR LIVES

WHAT IS THIS GAME GUNNER I DEMAND ANSWERS AND A FULL-FLEDGED GUIDE TO ALL THE HINTS YOU GAVE AND WHY THEY WERE RELEVANT AND USEFUL

On a less insensed note, have you noticed how the resurrected students are ones we suss-killed throughout the game or died under special circumstances? Unless I'm missing something here.

I swear to god if there's some plot twist about how the hater wasn't real and we were all the killer at one point without knowing it I'm going to jump off a chair.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Ophelia and Jack decided to book it while Diana chose to enter the closet.

As the two of them left the room, they were greeted by Sophie Riley, all bloody from getting beat up by her friends.

She lunged at Jack and bit him in the neck. Ophelia started to kick Sophie away as both Jack and Ophelia ran away from her.

Both of them were quickly joined by Diana, as the three friends ran to the exit.

Jack and Ophelia suffered some blood loss from that fight with Sophie. It is getting more and more dangerous from here on out.​
    TIME TO MAKE A CHOICE
    You manage to get to the exit. You are almost at a victory here, but there's only one thing that is stopping you from surviving this horrible nightmare. On the door is a keypad.

Remembering the choices you had to make, you inserted the first 4 letters. Now all we need is the last letter.

CHOOSE ONE LETTER FROM A to Z

You can only choose once. Be careful, as this is the last choice you have to make. Good luck.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • WAIT NEVERMIND I KNOW THE SOLUTION WHY DIDNT I SEE THIS BEFORE

Consider the correct choices:
    "Higher Floor"
    "Auditorium"
    "Third Classroom"
    "Enter the Closet"

[CHOOSE] R

THE CORRECT CHOICES SPELL OUT HATER IM SO MAKDSJLASFLKFSD

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • THE END
    The three friends ran downstairs.

"Guys, this way! It's a shortcut!" Diana said as she led her two friends down to the basement.

"Wait, this isn't the way out Diana!" Jack said.

"I know." Diana pulled out a gun and pointed it to Ophelia and Jack. Heath, Betty, Nancy, and Sophie blocked the exit.

"IT WAS YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED GINNY AND HER FRIENDS! WHY?" Ophelia shrieked in rage.

"Because, it's my obligation. You wouldn't understand. You must die now." Diana was ready to shoot the gun, when Jack punched her and lost grip on the gun. Diana ricochet towards the gas tank, where the gasoline leaked out from under her.

Both Ophelia and Jack ran past the reanimated corpses, and bolted through the halls.

Diana took out her lighter.

"You will never leave this place alive." Diana said angrily.

Ophelia and Jack reached the door with the keypad. They manage to open the door with the correct code in their first try. They left the school and ran.

"Ο θάνατος έρχεται για την πραγματική μισητής . Συγχώρεσέ με αφέντη μου . Έχω αποτύχει ." Diana chanted as she lit the lighter.

Ophelia and Jack looked back as Rockshore High exploded into flames. Debris of flaming materials flew from the school.

They hugged each other. Their lives were once again at peace. Unfortunately, they had to lose a lot of friends just to get it once more.

But was it really the end?

Somewhere, a group of individuals sat in a circle.

"Master, I regret to inform you that Madame Dyanadeia has fallen." one spoke.

"Master, what shall we do? Madame Dyanadeia has been one of our best proteges in our organization?" another spoke.

"Calm yourselves. We have to think our next moves carefully. Dyanadeia might have failed her quest, but she has given plenty of information to work on. We must wait for the right time." the master spoke.

"As you wish, master." The individuals rose up and bowed at the master.

"All hail Master Zyveldah! The real Hater!" All of them chanted.

Zyveldah smirked as she dismissed the group.​
    JACK ALLISTER AND OPHELIA YURI HAVE SURVIVED
    DIANA NADIA IS DEAD. SHE WAS PLAYED BY DAVEPETASPRITE^2
    NIMSY AND COLLECTOR ELWOOD HAVE WON THE GAME!
    FINAL WORDS
    I would like to thank everyone for playing The Hater! Before anything else, here is The Hater Official Spreadsheet for anyone who is interested to see it.

Now, here are your fun facts for this game!

❋ If you have voted to kill someone, and that person dies, they switch sides to the Hater and Disciple. They get one vote that increases the death rate by 1 and the Disciple's power by 1 with each new person added.
    ❋ 1124 is referencing The Hater teaser, which is found in the Underground Hangout thread, post number 1124, which hid the identity of the Hater, written well before the game even started.
    ❋ Nimsy has won both The Fangirl as the Hater, and The Hater as Jack Allister, who then played the Hater in their mafia game during the prologue.
    ❋ This is the second time a JohnnyMustang-esque character died due to a burger in my games.
    ❋ The names of each characters were based on people of the Underground.
    ❋ Clifford Maxwell was based on Klippy [Klippard (one of his uncommon names) -> Clifford]
    ❋ Carrie Miroku was based on Candy [Candy -> Carrie, Mirokarosu (Japanese name of Milotic) -> Miroku]
    ❋ Jack Allister was based on Nimsy [Jackal (her Skype name) -> Jack Allister]
    ❋ Greg Perry was based on gimmepie [Initials G.P.]
    ❋ Mia Letta was based on Lawlietta [Myriad (her current name) -> Mia, Lawlietta -> Letta]
    ❋ Nancy Gerson was based on Nagi [Nagi -> NaGe -> Nancy Gerson]
    ❋ Fred Ezekiel was based on Eros [Fletch -> Fred, Eros -> Ezekiel]
    ❋ Ford Rangers was based on Foxrally [Initials Fo. and Ra.]
    ❋ Ashley Bailey was based on Ash [Ash -> Ashley, BinaryPeaches (her old name) -> Bailey]
    ❋ Max Swift was based on Mana [Mana -> Max, SwiftSign (his old name) -> Swift]
    ❋ Gary and Grim Doofley were based on Golgari and Grey Bidoof, respectively [Golgari -> Golgary -> Gary, Grey (a dark color) -> Grim, Bidoof -> Doofley]
    ❋ Norman Azalea were based on Netto Azure [Initials N. and Az.]
    ❋ Winnie Schfeltzer was based on Weiss Schnee [Initials W. Sch.]
    ❋ Ophelia Yuri was based on Yukari [Orpheus (her old name) -> Ophelia, Yukari -> Yuri]
    ❋ John Muskett was based on JohnnyMustang [Johnny -> John, Mustang -> Muskett]
    ❋ Brad Tesla was based on Bardothren [Bard -> Brad (A very common misspelling of his name btw), Thren -> Tesla]
    ❋ Betty Cheshire was based on Bac [Bacteriophage -> Betty, Cheshire Cat -> Cheshire]
    ❋ Heath Maskara was based on Lost Heart [Hopeless Masquerade (her old name) -> Heath Maskara]
    ❋ Sophie Riley was based on Sopheria [Sophe -> Sophie, Ria -> Riley]
    ❋ Diana Nadia was based on Davepetasprite^2 [Dave and Nepeta (two characters that make up Davepeta) -> Diana Nadia]
    ❋ Ginny Gunderson was based on Gunner [Gunner -> Ginny and Gunderson]
    ❋ Omar Crane was based on Omicron [Initials Om. and Cr.]​
    ❋ Ginny and Omar dying early game signified Guncron
    ❋ Those who have characters based on them (except Omicron, JohnnyMustang, and Bardothren) were given their own characters.
    PLAYERS
    Here are the players of The Hater

Davepetasprite^2 as The Hater, Diana Nadia [EP]
    Omicron as [supporter]Greg Perry[/supporter] [P5]
    Kaneki!!! as [supporter]Max Swift[/supporter] [P5]
    Ash as [supporter]Ashley Bailey[/supporter] [P7]
    Youma as Heath Maskara [P7]
    Lycanthropy as [supporter]John Muskett[/supporter] [P8]
    Melody as [supporter]Brad Tesla[/supporter] [P8]
    Draskk as [supporter]Mia Letta[/supporter] [P8]
    aeternum as [supporter]Carrie Miroku[/supporter] [P9]
    Klippy as [supporter]Clifford Maxwell[/supporter] [P10]
    Wicked3DS as [supporter]Gary Doofley[/supporter] [P10]
    Desinishon as [supporter]Ford Rangers[/supporter] [P11]
    JohnnyMustang as Betty Cheshire [P11]
    Universe as Nancy Gerson [P12]
    jdthebud as [supporter]Norman Azalea[/supporter] [P14]
    NightKrow as [supporter]Fred Ezekiel[/supporter] [P14]
    Hibikaze as The Disciple, Sophie Riley [P14]
    Bardothren as [supporter]Grim Doofley[/supporter] [EP]
    Nakuzami as [supporter]Winnie Schfeltzer[/supporter] [EP]
    Nimsy as [supporter]Jack Allister[/supporter]
    Collector Elwood as [supporter]Ophelia Yuri[/supporter]

Last edited:

Killua

quick question? Did you really made me play as mana? i AM OFENDED, well still better than the poor bastard who had to play bard, ALSO GUNNER WHY TARGET ME FIRST THE ONLY THING WORS THAN THIS GAME IS MAFIA 102!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHin a side note this was the shittiest plot twist since Shion being Mion it was so obvious. I meant mana kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • YES THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

hey remember how technically nobody had to die in this game and only two people survived

Nimsy x Kiyo 4 Lyfe

I really, really liked this game. Although it got mad confusing, I was someone a long time ago who advocated that there be a time where the end goal turned out to be killing the GM. I really like all of the work you put into this. This was really something unique, the mechanics ended up working well, though perhaps I would've perferred maybe less students and the Hater be a student. But I bet you couldn't help yourself from that plot twist, Gunner. ;)

also wtf there was no "Cole Elderwood" to represent me I'm salty

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • IT'S OVERRRR! KIYOXNIMSY BEST TEAM 2K16
    I HAVE FULFILLED MY DUTY TO WIN BOTH GAMES!
    Now I have to try and win the next one too D:

You should totally give a spread on all the hints you gave.
    It was loads of fun, even though I got saltier than the dead sea.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Congrats on making it to the end Nimsy and Kiyo! :)

I'm still trying to figure out why people voted for me early on, but eh.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Once, many moons ago, Nimsy and I spoke not long after the game began. "Gunner probably made Diana the Hater." "Probably, but that would be dumb and bad writing so hopefully not." "Yeah, Gunner was probably hopefully sensible enough not to do that."

I guess not.

Considering I just gave up playing the game at the end, I consider it a win for me since I basically survived until I just didn't care anymore, lol.

And you didn't even name a character after me so fak off

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    CEI4nJKVIAAxLyk.jpg

me 90% of this game

Back