• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Cup0Joe

Watashi no adana wa Satoshi desu
Years
  • Hello, I am Cup0Joe, I like coffee and I have been into Pokemon since 1998 when it came to TV in Canada.
    In Japan people said I look like Ash as I have a similar nose and eye brows and I was travelling with a backpack and a baseball cap.
    I plan to go back to Japan one day. I have embraced my nickname.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey hey Cup0Joe! That's pretty cool you bear a resemblance to Ash, especially interesting that people pointed it out haha. Which part of Japan did you visit? =) Hope you enjoy your time on PC ~

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Cup0Joe!

You know, I love coffee as well and I have to drink it at least once everyday. It's also really cool that you're been playing Pokemon for more than 10 years now! As for you looking like Ash, well we'd probably need a picture of yourself to see the resemblance! :D

Anyways, it's nice to meet you and enjoy your time here!

Cup0Joe

Watashi no adana wa Satoshi desu
    Years
  • Hello. Thanks.
    When I get the XY costume I will take a photo. I only have the same style of eye brows and nose.

Back