• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga 10 Weeks of Anime [Main thread]

Years
  • Surprising that I'm so high since I hardly participated later on. But still a prize is a prize.
    Was fun tho.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • This was actually pretty damn fun.

Even though I didn't post much to be honest haha. But yeah, congrats to the winners. This definitely was a great idea, imo. Please keep this kind of stuff coming. :) Also, a bigger fan of this than the 30 days of series. This gives us more time to think and talk about stuff in general and I just find myself losing interest in the 30 days thing since I find it more of a bothersome task to keep up with things everyday. It stops being fun once you begin thinking of it as a bothersome activity that you need to indulge in everyday. So yeah, this is good.

Back