• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: 2016 and 2017

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Two articles to cap off the year and start the new one! So what I'd like to start are articles that you can use this thread to add something for.

As 2016 ends, we cap on he biggest Pokémon things that happened in the year. Pokémon GO's release and subsequent success, and Sun/Moon's release, and the ensuing absolute brand resurgence with these releases. And maybe more - Fangame C&Ds, for instance.

What do you guys think was significant to 2016?

Also, 2017 - a predictions article. What sort of predictions would you like to have on the article? We'll make predictions like "Ash catches a Wimpod" or "Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal arrive on eShop" or "Pokémon Stars announced on Switch" (nah)
    It is a bit short notice and as you said in the chat you wouldn't write it alone... someone else better be keen and eager to help write this, well, now!

On the former, may be better as just a focus on how the 20th anniversary has gone for Pokemon - so the RBY re-release, GO, SM and things like Generations. Don't feel fangame C&Ds fit into that so well as they're not specific to the anniversary.

Pokemon _games_ on the Switch as a prediction in such an article is fine, just not Stars specifically, haha.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    This ties into the Pokemon20, but maybe a small summary of what Mythical Pokemon we've gotten this year.

Back