• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone! New to the forum lol...

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Mostly importantly, welcome back to Pokemon! What made you decide to get back into the franchise?

Years
  • Thank you! What made me comeback was the release of Gold, Silver and Crystal for the VC, because those where my favorite games. Also no more worrying about the battery on the cartridge running out ????????????

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • OMG! The johto games are AWESOME and CRYSTAL WAS THE FIRST POKEMON GAME I'VE EVER WON!!!! :D At the age of 12! I still remember my Meganium like he was another brother to me. Those were some of my most treasured gaming memories EVER!

We have to be friends.

After all these years i'm still a Pokemon fan. In fact.....i'm madly in love with one of the newest gym leaders! (guess which one and get a cookie. :) i even have a whole forum about her!)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! :)

If you had to pick one, what would your favorite 2nd gen pokemon be?

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC! :)

I love Meganium...and Pichu. Is the person who made this thread a fan of either of these two? :)

Typhlosion. Is also awesome. I had a lot of fun using him as a wifi pokemon on soul silver ;3 and wishing ever so much that Dawn's Quilava WOULD EVOLVE INTO ONE IN THE ANIME......only to be disapointed. sigh sigh

Years
  • OMG! The johto games are AWESOME and CRYSTAL WAS THE FIRST POKEMON GAME I'VE EVER WON!!!! :D At the age of 12! I still remember my Meganium like he was another brother to me. Those were some of my most treasured gaming memories EVER!

We have to be friends.

After all these years i'm still a Pokemon fan. In fact.....i'm madly in love with one of the newest gym leaders! (guess which one and get a cookie. :) i even have a whole forum about her!)

They really are the best aren't they!! Not only the game tho, it was the best saga in my opinion lol

Yeah still a fan here too!

Is it uhm... damn... there are many new gym leaders tho...can you narrow it down a bit?
    Screw it, is it Korrina??

Hey there! Welcome to PC! :)

Damn, its between Typhlosion, Houndoom and Murkrow! How about you?

I love Meganium...and Pichu. Is the person who made this thread a fan of either of these two? :)

Typhlosion. Is also awesome. I had a lot of fun using him as a wifi pokemon on soul silver ;3 and wishing ever so much that Dawn's Quilava WOULD EVOLVE INTO ONE IN THE ANIME......only to be disapointed. sigh sigh

I do like Meganium and Pichu, I remember I had an eraser of Pichu that I bought at our book fair in elementary!

Yes! Typhlosion is awesome!! I honestly feel that way for most of Ash's pokemon in the series lol makes me cringe! Lol not really but border line lol

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Yep, I do have a crush on Korrina xD How'd you guess?! oh right, my profile...

I'm not so sure you're supposed to make double posts on this forum. Just mentioning :P I think it's against the rules on like pretty much every really huge forum on the internet....

Try editing your posts if you feel you have more to say ;) That shouldn't be too hard to learn how to do. Just being helpful. I wouldn't want you getting into trouble at all.

Pichu is adorable. He's probably my favorite baby pokemon ;3 (although, i also seriously love happiny. She's so little girl like^^ also her name is really cute ;3)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh my... I?ll be sure not to do it again, thank you! I actually have never joined a forum before.... I?ve read through some but never actually joined them.

I like Elekid too, it?s head is a wall plug! :,D

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyyy Sceptile <3
    glad you came back to Pokemon :) how long you've been away?

Back