• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill All Townies!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Desi can you at least wait until we scumread someone before using your anime powers on them smh.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • Did Sophie just claim she had a scumread on me? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, I joked-voted you because of Sparkin's vote. I'm not really getting any scumreads right now, but that might just be because I'm bad at the game/everyone's high on day 1 phase.

[UNVOTE] purplecicada

Sparkin

I don't know what's happening with you guys.

Got the reaction I didn't want, so...
    [Unvote] SirDolan

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Vote Count 1.1

Desinishon (2): Bidoof FTW, Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy (1): Sparkin'

Currently not voting (14) : Johnny Ash EvilChameleon L'Belle SirDolan Kiyotaka Ishimaru Bardothren Home gimmepie Desinishon Ultra Charlie Brown Paranoia_ Purplecicada Nero

9 votes will be required for a lynch.

Day 1 ends in 38 hours and 30 minutes.

I am here for this

I'm in. Could use a nice basic game as a palate cleanse.

Sign me in!

Holy mother of dolphin, in pls!

In as well

Sign me up buttercup.

Watashi ga imasu yo

\0/

since take a number doesn't look like it's happening..slot me in for this!

In

Question: how do multiple lynches take place if a lynch requires majority vote?

would love to join

If you need anymore people, I'll join.

Saved your game, you owe me a soda.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • wow so in summary, desi is a weeb.

I'm waiting for everybody to post. there's only a bunch of random votes and unvotes lol

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Even post count requirements hasn't stopped people from being inactive during games, which is a shame.

Years
  • Haha I would like to write another japenese post but i dunno if abby will like it or not so nahh

So on serious note....lol what the heck with random voting guys? I know there is nothing to go on about on D1 but still...

I know doof's vote was totally joke vote but can't tell about lycan..if you look at their post, it looks like joke vote too but I dunno :p

All the people who random voted, there is probably a mafia among them that's for sure. :' )

I'll hold off my vote and ask you guys

what do you guys think about lycan being a potential scum slipping their vote in midst of all the random voting?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    As usual, I'll wait to see where the chips are lying tomorrow and I'll cast a vote in a direction.

Back