• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entertainment Section: Weekend Dubtrack

Years
  • Dubtrack Weekends

Each weekend, we run scheduled sessions in our Dubtrack room for your enjoyment. This weekend join us in sharing some guilty pleasure tracks (you know you have them) or songs from the country of your birth. Alternatively, play whatever you want during one of our four free play sessions. You can see the weekend's schedule below.

JDRkYFQ.png

The Dubtrack room, which is always open, can be found by clicking the link at the end of this post. For any questions, contact one of the Dubtrack mods - gimmepie, Rabinov, Johnny or Aether.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Here's an example of a great guilty pleasure!

I hope to see you all there, with your awful (but great!) songs in tow!

There was a reason I asked if I would get offed for playing that...

I'm not sure if I'll be there this week, might be busy, but if I'm free then I'll be sure to hop in.

Back