• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] inventory management

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Many RPs, especially quest-based ones, feature the ability to aquire items along the way. Usually these are handed out by GMs as rewards (or possibly punishments), but the following can apply to any items your character has in their possession!

What do you do with the stuff you get? Do you make a point to use the things you obtain or are given? Or are you more inclined to simply accumulate stuff, perhaps even forgetting what your character has on hand? am i calling out my HS1 players for collecting too much crap? maybe! Go ahead and share any other thoughts about items or inventory, and tell me about things that were really fun to use or particularly odd or caused problems for you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I generally don't worry too much about an inventory unless the items within it are plot relevant or the inventory is specifically a part of the RPs mechanics (like in TTRPGs or Spear). If something is plot relevant, I'm not going to forget about it. If there is an inventory mechanic in play, I'll keep tabs on what my character has on their character sheet (TTRPGs) or in a spoiler in my CSS (written).

Back