• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] [OOC] Sanctic [M]

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
@HyperMorian
Could I ask about your writing style?

You have a rather large crew of other Pokemon with you -- I'm tempted to call them NPCs but in truth they seem to be just as "player" characters as your Arbok, so I'm not actually sure what to call them. Let's call them a player character posse. :p

And I'm just wondering why that is, why you're interacting amongst those characters of yours, in place of interacting with the other players. It's unexpected in my opinion. Disclaimer: Not that I'm trying to tell you you're wrong.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
@HyperMorian
Could I ask about your writing style?

You have a rather large crew of other Pokemon with you -- I'm tempted to call them NPCs but in truth they seem to be just as "player" characters as your Arbok, so I'm not actually sure what to call them. Let's call them a player character posse. :p

And I'm just wondering why that is, why you're interacting amongst those characters of yours, in place of interacting with the other players. It's unexpected in my opinion. Disclaimer: Not that I'm trying to tell you you're wrong.
Once they made it to Facility 1, I intend to separate them from my character so that I can finally interact with the newcomers. He may or may not reunite with the 'posse' (I like how this word sounds) again depending on how well they did to avoid the tight security outside the facilities, which proves to be highly unlikely due to minimum suitable places to cover themselves in a wide space. So yeah, they're meant to be there temporarily. I'm well aware of it, hence, I do apologize for it firsthand.

"Being placed in a different place kiinda makes it an unexpected hard start, I just had to make a legit way around." That's what I thought, but thinking about it again, maybe I should've made it as if he was already there, disregarding the past posts as what has happened since it became too long to everyone's tastes and it's as if I was starting a fiction for only myself. RP stands for collaborative writings after all. Again, I'm sorry. At least he will be there soon.
----
That being said, I've been meaning to ask about the control crystals that are placed on our accessories. How does it work? And if said crystal were to break, how will it affect the holder themselves?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
@SkittyEevee

Afterglow Ampharos

HyperMorian

metroid711

ElBurrito

@Leo Van Pyroar

@astraling

I hate to say this, but I'm closing down the RP.

Some personal real life nonsense I don't really want to go into involving totally unexpected events. I already have enough on my plate to deal with my other projects on top of this nonsense that just cropped up. So my sincerest apologies, you guys. You all did really great and impressed me. But being a DM's just too much for me at the moment.

Years

Some personal real life nonsense I don't really want to go into involving totally unexpected events. I already have enough on my plate to deal with my other projects on top of this nonsense that just cropped up. So my sincerest apologies, you guys. You all did really great and impressed me. But being a DM's just too much for me at the moment.

Sorry to hear about this, although I would have liked it to go on longer. But if this is ever brought to life again, be sure to tell me, and I am so very grateful to have been part of this story.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years

Im so sorry to hear that.
I wish you well in whatever happened.
If you ever decide to open this up again give me a ring

Back