• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is that series still going?

pkmin3033

I would say the MCU, but most people don't read the comics so it's not that surprising I guess.

I'm surprised NCIS is still going, though. I've seen a few episodes - my father loves watching it - and...yeah.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm suprised spongebob managed to stay popular for 20 years, as most series don't last that long.

I feel like that's the only thing that ever plays in Nick now a days. No matter when I scroll past it all that's ever on is Sponge Bob.

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I'll never understand the appeal of the MLP series. I remember when it became popular around 2010 and I didn't think it would last, but it's become a phenomenon and it even got its own movie if I remember right.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    HOMELAND DOESN'T EVEN FINISH UNTIL 2020 DESPITE THREE PEOPLE WATCHING THE SHOW

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Grey's Anatomy and General Hospital are shows I'm surprised are still going.

General Hospital has over 14,000 episodes... which surprises me. How is it still going? It's almost 60 years old now, that's baffling to me that it's somehow still on the air today.

Back