• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: Week 6

Sirfetch’d

A little over 24 hours left guys so try and get the matches done if possible! : )

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I honestly must have overlooked this although my opponent hasnt been on lately i contacted her and will hopefully have a battle soon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    gonna have to call activity on Exile I'm afraid. he took a few days to answer to my initial VM leaving us with less time to play. we then agreed on playing night time today EST (I later suggested 8-9 pm to try and get an exact time, but no reply), it's already past 10pm and he hasn't shown.

Edit: yeah, past 12am my time (3am est) and still no show, this won't get done so no choice but to request the activity win.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Unfortunately, my opponent wasn't able to respond to my message in time this week. Hopefully, it won't be the same next time around, haha.

Sirfetch’d

apocalypseArisen vs Dragon- Neither made contact so no one gets the win.

Nakuzami vs gio7sm- Apparently Naku disconnected halfway though the match so I am going to give gio7sm the win, but if you both want to agree to a rematch that is fine. You will have 2 days to do so.

Peitharchia
    vs Tapioca- APeitharchia made contact but Tapioca didn't respond until the round ended so I will give Peitharchia the win.

2Fruit vs Charizard_Man- Equal contact between the two but I've seen 2Fruit on the server a bit more so he will get the activity win here.

Dedenne1 vs Sanguine- No one gets the win.

punkysaur
    vs Gleamy- punky gets the win.

Chocolate vs Rabinov- Chocolate hasn't been on since June 27th but no contact was made regardless so no one gets the win.

Jocund vs BidoofFTW- BidoofFTW gets the win.

Sonata
    vs ShinySquirtleSquad- Sonata gets the win.

Void. vs Exile- Void. gets the win.

Salvation
    vs eros- Salvation gets the win.

Last edited:
    Back