• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Lilligant vs Whimsicott

Lilligant vs Whimsicott

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Shiny formes because shiny formes are the best y/n??

Spr_5b_547_s.png
    6219A.png
    Spr_5b_549_s.png

Which is your favourite / the best?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I called my Lilligant 'Bich' because it was a pain to catch - I think that illustrates my answer on this poll.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Whimsicott is likely the better option if you wish to have a competitive partner in your team.

It has access to priority Tailwind, which can help your offensive team's middling speed significantly, if they have any. It also has Taunt to prevent the AI from using Double Team, Thunder Wave, or any other annoying status move against you.

Lilligant is equally as awesome if you're planning a powerful Chlorophyll sweeper, but my vote goes to Whimsicott for diverse utility.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Lilligant is my all time favourite Pokemon and my Shiny Lilligant called Jessica, which I caught as an adorable Petilil is in my Sun team.

Whimsicott is a Pokemon I like a lot as well but I prefer Lilligant for her overall adorability and great combination of Quiver Dance and Petal Dance.

As Lilligant learns several 'Dance' moves it would be fitting if she got 'Dancer' as her Hidden Ability instead of the underwhelming Leaf Guard.

Years
  • I do love both these Grass-types, and while Lilligant has a good-looking shiny and can wreck havoc with Quiver Dance shenanigans coupled with powerful Grass-type moves (such as Petal Dance, definitely worth it if you have an Own Tempo Lilligant) but I gave my vote to Whimsicott.

I found Whimsicott more cute, and Prankster makes it a helpful Pokemon in battle with annoying the opponent and helping teammates.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • I'll choose Liligant this Time (?).Liligant it's so perfect for some Crossover Fantasy Fanfiction.And also Quiver Dance + Own Tempo.

Years
  • I adore Liligant's pretty design, and it has a nice moveset too. Whimsicott is cute, but sort of annoying to deal with in battle. :P

Back