• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Does Stadium 2's Mini Games Raise Friendship?

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
Years
  • A bit while ago, after winning a mini-game championship, I got the message shown in the attachment. Does my mons being delighted mean their friendship increased in some way, or is it just fluff? Bulbapedia said nothing about it in the friendship or Stadium mini-games pages.

Attachments

• 185_stadium2_Moment.jpg
      185_stadium2_Moment.jpg
      38.1 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I've moved your thread to the Spinoff-Section. I hope you'll find your answer here! :)

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • To answer my question, yes. Sometime after getting pkhex, I've used it to check my pokemon's friendship. Particularly, I've checked Pinisir and Scyther since they are the species involved in the mini-games, and I haven't been using them at all, so there's no other way their friendship would increase. My pinisir's friendship value is 77, 7 points higher than 70 even though it has been in its box ever since I've obtained it. Similarly, my scythers' friendship level is 71.

Attachments

• pkgld_friendship.png
      pkgld_friendship.png
      25 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Back