• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tower of Fantasy

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Is anyone planning on playing this one when it comes out? It's another cross platform open world RPG that's more modern with technology than Genshin. And unlike Genshin it, instead of having characters you pull for, you pull for weapons and can wear them as skins.

My interest solely lies in the character customization because I want to play as my main oc, Siorc.

Years
  • I just started! Took me forever to decide on a world/server, I live in Australia so Aus servers would normally be the best bet but I don't want to move out in 2 years (we're here on a temporary job contract so will leave if after that we find work elsewhere) and end up stuck in a server with horrendous ping. So I just chose NA since it's the safest and am hoping it won't be too awful haha. Definitely prefer the Genshin designs so far, but will see how I go for gameplay - Genshin isn't too interesting for me to play and I get very bored with how repetitive it is.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I have been having some fun with it. It took them a while to incoporate a PayPal method so that was a bummer, but other than that I had no issues. Have a nice cozy level three crew, the characters I wanted, and the cute pink bike.
    Good luck to everyone playing, may you all get excellent rolls.

Back