• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile GO Fest 2022

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Saturday I played/walked all day and found 1 shiny Larvitar. Sunday I worked half of the day, but I started playing in the afternoon. I found 2 shiny Buizel, a shiny Hitmonchan, and a shiny Swinub. Go figure. I wish I found more shinies, but that's RNG.

Years
RNG is a cruel mistress ;_;

I got some new ones including shiny Shelmet, Dunsparce, Numel, Buizel, Meditite, Shroomish, Binacle, and other neat stuff. I did buy the ticket though. Some of these were released shiny on the day of the event too, was awesome to get them!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
29 shinies (jun Gofest)

27 shinies (the Aug finale event)
Aug finale event: I didn't really need any old shinies featured (aka released before 2022). So I prioritized rarer shinies and didn't actually click a lot of the filler.

Highlights included Panpour, Pansage and Pansear. I had caught each shiny version during their ultra unlock events so only needed one more of each to finish each line so was happy to get one of each here.

I also managed 2 Foongus, 2 Combee(1 Female), 2 Shelmet(needed one), 1 Swirlix(need one more for line), 2 Munna, 5 Pikachu and I actually encountered a shiny Mudkip about 5 mins before the event began and left it and it turned into a shiny Hitmontop once the event started.

Last edited:
Back