• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to Meet You!

Ollipop

Matthew
Years
  • Hello all,

My name is Matthew. I've been on forums for the better part of 13 years and stumbled across this community through the RuneScape Twitter community of all places. I love Pokemon and have been looking for a Pokemon community for a while. After following the Twitter for a bit, I really enjoy seeing the activity and the type of content advertised.

My profile has a fair bit about me but if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. :D

Look forward to seeing everyone around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Matthew! I've been using forums for a quite a while myself. I've had many internet homes until finally deciding to settle in here. PokéCommunity is a great place to talk with like-minded Pokémon fans like yourself. We are also on Facebook, YouTube, and more recently, Instragram, feel free to give us a look on those networks as well. If you have any questions or just want to make a new friend, my messages are always open! Enjoy the community!

Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Matthew! Glad you've settled on here, this is a great place to hop into Pokemon conversations and to meet many people with similar interests just as yours! We are also in many other social platforms, you should check them out sometime! If you'd ever like to chat or need anything, feel free to send me a VM. Anywho, I hope you enjoy what our community has to offer, see you around! :D

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Yo, long time forum user here too~
    You seem pretty interesting. We basically share all our interests except for Yugioh lol. And rock climbing is something I want to do when I get fitter.
    Awesome to see a fellow Runescape player too! (though I only play OSRS)
    See you around!

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Hey Matt!!

I'm so glad you found us via Twitter & enjoy what we put out there!! I help run our Twitter account so it means a lot and I'm very happy you decided to join us! ^^

Keep your eye out on more great content while you explore the depths of PC, happy to have you here buddy ;)

Ollipop

Matthew
    Years
  • Hey all, thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I'm excited to be here celebrating Pokemon.

Yo, long time forum user here too~
    You seem pretty interesting. We basically share all our interests except for Yugioh lol. And rock climbing is something I want to do when I get fitter.
    Awesome to see a fellow Runescape player too! (though I only play OSRS)
    See you around!
    Rock climbing is something you can start at any time! I started a year and a half ago and it's actually helped me get fit and gain muscle tone. Let me know if you have any questions about it, would love to talk more about climbing. :D

As for RuneScape, I play OSRS some too but mainly frequent RS3. I use an F2P iron man on OSRS, feel free to add me. My username is OSRS Ollie :D

Reactions: noa
    Back