• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
Hello everyone
I love Pok?mon and I joined to hopefully complete my Pok?dex in Pok?mon Moon and get the shiny charm (it's 76% atm). I?ve never had a forum account before so I apologise if I make some (many) mistakes here and there and I hope you will Be-wear with me >:D (I?m sorry I made a pun but it will probably happen again).

Anyway, I joined to trade but I?m not at all uninterested in making friends along the way too.
(But that being said if you?re some kind emoticon hating enigma then we may not be the best of friends ( ? w ? @ ) ).

Thank you!

Last edited:
Years
Hahaha I am the total opposite of an emoticon hating enigma =p they are the best! Welcome to PC Cake, I hope you?ll have a good time posting and get all the trades you need. ??

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Cakedragon is one of the best usernames I've ever seen on this site.

And hey! Welcome to PC! :)

Years
Hahaha I am the total opposite of an emoticon hating enigma =p they are the best! Welcome to PC Cake, I hope you'll have a good time posting and get all the trades you need. ❤️

Yess, emoticons are great \( * U * )/ Thank you for such a warm welcome! Cx

Cakedragon is one of the best usernames I've ever seen on this site.

And hey! Welcome to PC! :)

Lolol thank you Fairy >:D And thank you for the welcome òuó

Last edited by a moderator:

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
Hey Cakedragon! Welcome to PC!! I'm pretty new too, but I had to come say hi, because I love your username!! :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! Good luck with filling your PokeDex, try vising the Trade Corner to get some help with it. I'm sure there's someone willing to help you out. If you have any questions about how the forum works, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Years
Hey Cakedragon! Welcome to PC!! I'm pretty new too, but I had to come say hi, because I love your username!! :D

Hey queenkobra!! Thank you for coming to say hi and welcoming me! :D
I hope we both get the hang of this site soon ^ U ^ (or maybe it's just me who takes awhile lol).

Hope to see you around :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I hope we both get the hang of this site soon ^ U ^ (or maybe it's just me who takes awhile lol).

Aw! If you ever feel a little confused or just want a bit of help with the site, please don't be afraid to come to me or any of the staff members! We'll help however we can! n.n;

Years
Aw! If you ever feel a little confused or just want a bit of help with the site, please don't be afraid to come to me or any of the staff members! We'll help however we can! n.n;

Thank you Fairy C: I appreciate it and I will!

Welcome to PC! Good luck with filling your PokeDex, try vising the Trade Corner to get some help with it. I'm sure there's someone willing to help you out. If you have any questions about how the forum works, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Tokyodrift thank you for the nice welcome! :)
I actually have already had some help with completing my Pokédex from a nice user, which I really appreciate.
Thank you again Cx

Last edited by a moderator:

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
Hey queenkobra!! Thank you for coming to say hi and welcoming me! :D

Hope to see you around :)

No, it's definitely not just you!! I'm still getting the hang of it as well... don't worry! Yes I hope to see you around!

Back