• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Came for Phoenix Rising, Staying for Possibly More

turpinator

Freelance Artist/Streamer
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2021
    Hello! I'm not one who visits and registers to many different forums, but if I had to pick a home forum, it would definitely have to be Sprites Inc. I am a spriter (long time since I've done any spriting, but hey), streamer on twitch, freelance on & off-again artist, and student of all things game design and development.

As stated in the title, I came along because I'd love to try Phoenix Rising, and I'm interested in contacting the game creator(s) to talk about future plans they have.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! I'm not one who visits and registers to many different forums, but if I had to pick a home forum, it would definitely have to be Sprites Inc. I am a spriter (long time since I've done any spriting, but hey), streamer on twitch, freelance on & off-again artist, and student of all things game design and development.

As stated in the title, I came along because I'd love to try Phoenix Rising, and I'm interested in contacting the game creator(s) to talk about future plans they have.
    Welcome to PC! Always nice to see new creative spirits around here :) If you feel like showing off, our art section wouldn't mind a little showcase! https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=art-and-design

Unless you've found it already, Phoenix Rising can be accessed here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=351035

The game creators can be contacted through means such as twitter, reddit or discord - see their social media links at the bottom of the page I linked you! Of course you can also send the lead developer (seeker) a Private Message here on our forums, which might honestly be less flooded than his other inboxes at the moment ;) Good luck!

Years
  • PR looks amazing and I'd love to try it too =) Welcome to PC! I'm an artist and would love to dabble in sprites sometime, sprite art is absolutely amazing. Have a lovely time here. <3

turpinator

Freelance Artist/Streamer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2021
    Well it's been a week and no luck. :( Guess I'll just stay for the game talk then.

Back